Chapter 5: Bake."

NO ONE POV."

That Young Demon Park Jimin knows how to paint spiritual paintings? Yoongi asked confused as Y/N quickly nodded her head still smiling brightly at Yoongi before she answered. ......The Fee was reasonable too h didn't ask for Soul Stones and only wanted RMB!" Y/N answered smiling as she quickly crossed her arms and her face get serious as she continue. ......It's my first time ever  encounter a Young Demon who only wanted a RMB. Could it be that he's Mingled with Humans for too long and actually thinks he's one of them now? Y/N added curous as she crossed her arms around her chest while facing Yoongi with her curious look and continue again. ......Or maybe he thought I was human!" Y/N said curous and was about to continue her words when Yoongi interrupt her...

If he's living at the Busan, then how is he unable to differentiate between humans and Demon's? Yoongi asked also curious as Y/N wonder what Yoongi said and Yoongi was right tho, Y/N then spoke with her idea she gets. ......You're right. I think he was brought here by a Particularly High-Ranking Demon to be placed under protection. If a Young Demon like Jimin wasn't staying at the Busan but wandering outside instead, he would be Gobbled up by Evil Spirit!" Y/N said while she and Yoongi walked near the glass were you can see all huge city that was lighting now cause it was night already as Y/N took a deep breath and continue. ......Lately, those Evil Spirit are starting to get more and more out of control!" Y/N added curous while Yoongi stare at the city that was lighting now. ......Even I had no choice but to stop my usual Nightlife activities!" Y/N added again still curious as Yoongi frowned at that and think about what something."

???: Long time ago Evil Spirits and Monsters are Born from the Human Hearts, since Ancient Times, Mythological Beast, Demon's and Humans have coexist in China, Korea and Japan, in the beginning they didn't associate with other kinds, each doing their own things, like Rabbit Spirit. However, as the number of Humans Skyrocketed, Dwelling for Demons decreased significantly. They had no choice but to hide their true Identities and live alongside Humans. Evils and Demon's are also constantly evolving, when possessed by a Evil Spirit, a Demon would lose its rationality. Thus Wreaking Havoc in China Korea and Japan.

???: 300 years ago, a Mythological Beast, known as "Bai Ze", known to reside near the border of Ancient China, started Building Dwellings for Demons. Protecting those who don't have a Family and can't defend themselves from Evil Spirit. Thus the Busan (Korea) and Eastern Sea Gardens (China) come into being. Furthermore, the Appropriate Mythological Beast were assigned to guard each Section of the Country China, Korea and Japan. Rare Mythological Beast become responsible Evil Spirit's, Banished then beyond the Highest Heavena to be Obliviated by the Heavenly Lightning. The Green Dragon as Guardian of the East, the White Tiger as guardian of West, while the Black Tortoise as guardian of the North, the Vermillion Bird as guardian of the South. And--The Pixiu, Min Yoongi Standing at the Centre."

A man's voice was heard from Yoongi and Y/N's back that made Y/N gulps cause of the shock as she looked at the man with a anger look. ......The hell Seokjin!" Y/N angirly yelled as she touch her chest as Seokjin just giggles at that. ......Wae (Why)? Seokjin asked while giggling as Y/N stand straight and crossed her arms around her chest. ......When did you just come and what did you heard Jin? Yoongi darkly asked as Seokjin tremble at that as he looked at Yoongi with fear on his eyes. ......O-oh I-i j-just come and h-heard Y-Y/N's last word!" Seokjin answered as he lowered his head not wanting to meet Yoongi's darken aura as Yoongi just chuckled and while nodding."

But since Ancient Times, Mythological Beast have been scarce. Yet they hold the responsibility of guarding an area as large as China and Korea, I bet you guys wish could split yourself in two!" Y/N said to just change the topic while crossing her arms around her chest as Yoongi looked at her confused. ......Split into two? Yoongi asked Y/N confused as he think about what just Y/N said and continue. ......It's not that possible!" Yoongi coldly added as Y/N was in a Bad Premonition and smiled nervously as Seokjin run away when Yoongi looked at him as Yoongi thought. ......If that Young Demon has enough Spiritual Power Paint something that can Replace Human Skin, then...!" Yoongi thought while putting his both hands in his pocket and looked up at Y/N as he smiled and said. ......You're right, I do need a helper!" Yoongi said to Y/N while smiling brightly as Y/N waved her hand as a "NO"...

I-I don't know how to fight, I suggest you to find a person that can help you to suppress such Terrifying beings!" Y/N said retreating as Yoongi stare at her like she's crazy as he nodded and said. ......Park Jimin is the one who's living in the room 555, right? Yoongi seriously asked as Y/N was stunned at his question as she stare at Yoongi with a questionable look. ......Huh? Y/N asked confused as Yoongi just shook his head and walked pass Y/N leaving Y/N still confused."

Meanwhile to Jimin's apartment, Jimin was arranging the Cookies and Cupcakes to it's tray as he was done and smiled wide. .......Finish baking!" Jimin happily said while smiling brightly as he raised the tray and walked near his apartment door. ......I'm going to give these to Ms. Kang as a thank you gift and oh, I also need to give Mr. Jung some of this too!" Jimin happily added still smiling then suddenly someone knocked his door as he looked at it and was confused...

Who could this be at this time of the night? Jimin thought as he walked and held the doorknob to open and when he open it he was greeted with an Evil Demeanor Min Yoongi who was now staring at Jimin with his dark aura. ......Are the one who painted Kang Y/N's skin? Yoongi calmly asked Jimin as Jimin was tremble when he heard the the last word Skin. ......S-s-s-skin? Jimin asked while trembling as he started to panic as Yoongi just stare at him like he was crazy...

To bE CoNtInuEd."

•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|

A/N: Hope you guys liked and enjoyed this Chapter and see ya to the next Chapter everyone😊."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I purple you guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."