Chapter 10: Painting."

NO ONE POV."

Jimin was in his painting room started to paint the picture Yoongi give to him last 2 days ago...Time has passed and he was done painting the picture as he sigh in relief cause finally he really paint it but he was not sure if Yoongi would like it as he thought. ......Finally I finished it! I wonder if Mr. Min will like it! Jimin thought as he keep sighing and staring at the  Painting that he just finish then suddenly someone knocked and Jimin stand up while staring at the door. ......Is that Mr. Min coming over for dinner again? Jimin thought as he walked near the door as he opened it and was shocked to see Min Yoongi Standing there not Jung Hoseok...

M-Mr. Min!" Jimin just said not believing that it was Yoongi as Yoongi chuckled and leans closer to Jimin's ear as he whisper something (And that's a secret only hahaha) that made Jimin blush as Yoongi thought. ......The Horse and the Skin-changer haven't visited, that's a relief!" Yoongi thought sighing I'm relief as Jimin keep staring at him with a questionable look. ......I-is there Something I-I can help y-you with Mr. Min? Jimin calmly asked as he smiled while Yoongi nodded his head and said...

Do you have more Desserts? Yoongi calmly asked as Jimin shook his head with a sad smile as he looked away and answered. ......N-no, but I can always bake some more if you want!" Jimin shyly answered still looking away not wanting Yoongi to see his blushing face as Yoongi smiled a little and said. ......Then go ahead, bake some more and delivered them to me tomorrow morning at exact 10:00am!" Yoongi said smiling a little while keep on staring at Jimin's beauty as Jimin looked up at him and smiled as he hummed and nodded his head. ......Okay!" Jimin said smiling as Yoongi smiled back and was about to leave but Jimin called him. ......Mr. Min!" Jimin called out as Yoongi lifted his head a little to just took a glance at Jimin as Jimin continue...

Can you stay a little bit longer? I finished the Painting you commissioned!" Jimin added smiling cutely as Yoongi was stunned for awhile before he nodded and asked. ......Already? Yoongi asked in shock and amazed cause who could believe a such a Young Boy/Demon can finish a Painting in just two days as Jimin nodded at Yoongi's question while looking away. ......Y-yeah, I had a strange dream last night that I never had before! And when I woke up, I immediately knew how to paint it!" Jimin answered still looking away as he then looked up at Yoongi and added."

Do you want to look at the Painting now Mr. Min? Jimin added smiling in expectant as he daze that makes people of Demon incapable of refusing as Yoongi was frozen and blushed a little at that as he just nodded his head, then they walked in the painting room...When they are in the Painting room already Jimin walked near the huge Painting that was covered as Jimin caressed his back and shyly said. ......I felt like it was supposed to be this big, so...Mr. Min do you like it? Jimin shyly asked still caressing his back as Yoongi was amazed by the Painting as he smiled afterwards and answered Jimin's question...

It was Brilliant!" Yoongi said smiling as Jimin's face lit up and smiled wide when he heard Yoongi's answer as Yoongi blushed a little at that and thought. ......I can finally hang this at the Busan Main Hall, that way I'll more at ease when I go overseas!" Yoongi thought smiling a little as he looked at Jimin again and asked. ......When do you want the payment now? Yoongi calmly asked Jimin as Jimin quickly shook his head as a "NO". ......Not at the moment Mr. Min! Because I still haven't sabed enough Capital!" Jimin shyly answered as he lowered his head as Yoongi slowly nodded his head. ......Hm...Then wait for me until I came back!" Yoongi seriously said as Jimin raised his eyebrows while staring at Yoongi with his questionable look...

Are you going somewhere? Jimin asked confused and a little bit sad about it as Yoongi was a little bit annoyed at that but still answered Jimin in his calm voice. ......There's a bird that scaped overseas and I need to go there and catch that bird! I won't be in here for the few days!" Yoongi calmly answered as Jimin's mind with blank at that as he looked at Yoongi with his questionable look again as he thought. ......Eh? Going overseas...To catch a Bird??? Mr. Min has a side job like this??? Jimin thought while still staring at Yoongi then suddenly Yoongi leans near him that made him blush. ......Behave well! Sleep tight, and don't go outside!" Yoongi calmly said as he looked at Jimin's beautiful eyes as Jimin was full of curious because of Yoongi's action as he thought."

Why do I feel like Mr. Min is treating me like a child? The last person who treat me like this is my Appa/Father!" Jimin thought as he didn't answer Yoongi but just keep staring at Yoongi's eyes then Yoongi leaned more closer to his face that they're face was just inch apart before Yoongi darkly and coldly said. ......Do you understand Park Jimin? Yoongi darkly and coldly asked Jimin as Jimin blushed and swollen many times before he quickly nodded his head. ......I-I understand!" Jimin answered nodding his head as Yoongi smiled and pats Jimin's head before he said. .....Wait for me to come back, okay!" Yoongi said smiling as he still pats Jimin's head that made Jimin to giggles cutely as he nodded his head. ......Okay!" Jimin cutely said smiling with his eye smile as Yoongi smiled back and stop pats Jimin's head as he walked away and lead his way elevator."

To bE CoNtInuEd."

•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|•••|

A/N: Hope you guys liked and enjoyed this Chapter😊☺️."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I purple you guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."