Meeting the hot guy

I'm so sorry I said looking at my feet in embarassment.
?- it's okay don't be sorry it was my fault too
His voice sounded so soft and calm and as soon as I shifted my gaze upwards . I saw a tall guy , he had dark brown eyes the ones I could get lost in forever , messy hair nd a very beautiful smile.
Wait what? Smile he was actually smiling at me nd what I was doing looking at him shamelessly a sudden heat rushed to my cheeks nd I looked down blushing clear enough for my best friend to notice it.
Sarah- ahm I think we should go and check the other tents too
(as she held my hand and dragged me out of the tent )
Hey what was that?
What I questioned back
Sarah- c'mon don't pretend like you don't know. I saw you blushing at that um hot guy.
Me- hey c'mon now don't start again it was nothing (i tried hiding my smile)
Sarah- oh really . Honey did you forget I'm your bestie I can see things which u obviously think I can't . Got it?
Me- Ya ya miss now don't start with your lecture again .
Sarah- btw the guy who was standing next to that hot guy was hot too.
Me- aish this girl !!! Let's go we have many other works to complete.

And rest of the day we spent completing the tasks given to us .

Author's note- guys I'm so sorry for the late updates and small chapter . It's just lot of things going on in my life lately. Exams and assigments is the main thing amongst that. Anyways I'll try updating this story . Pls vote and comment if u liked this story .

~ Thank you :)