Announcement

*rringgg (school bell rang)

I was already late because of the traffic jam and as I heard the school bell I rushed to my class nd threw my bag at a random and joined my class line as soon as I could join.

(Principal's message time)
( as soon as he ended the class appreciation)

Principal's Pov-

Today there is a special announcement for the students. We are organising the football cup in our school and 8teams of different schools will be participating in it. It will start from tomorrow.

And the assembly got over nd we all went to our classes for. As soon as the first period got over everyone started discussing about the competition. But I had no interest in that .

"BANG bang"

Oh you scared me I said to my best friend. "Really"? Did you hear what the Principal said in morning (she continued speaking). Yeah I did but I don't have any interest in it I said. "Oh c'mon stop being so rude. I have heard the boys are gonna be really good looking and hot ofcourse. I think you should take it as a golden chance". "Stop saying stupid things" I said . And that day ended with all of her excitement and discussion on the guys who are going to come the next day and giving me relationship tips.

Next day.....