Football cup begins

"Football cup 2019" I saw a big hoarding in the school ground as I get off my bus. Suddenly someone patted me from the back. "I guess you have changed your mind"my best friend said. "Don't start this topic again , let's go it's time for our assembly and we can't be late at any cost " i said .

(Assembly got over and we all went to our classes. )

*1st period got over and I could sense  that excitement in the corridor.

PT Teacher-

Stand up everyone and make a line we are going to the school ground .

(We all started walking in a line and as soon as we reached our ground Sir added when the period gets over I need everyone to go  back to their respective class. No one should be late)

Whole class- Okay Sir!!

"C'mon let's play basketball 🏀 we haven't played since long. Hey are you listening?" I asked to Sarah.

Sarah- Yeah. Hey turn back.

What? why? I asked

Sarah- the teams are finally here . Oof the guys are really good looking.

I turned back but I still couldn't find anyone interesting. "You stay here and stare them . I am going to play , bye" I said.

(PT period got over)

Me- Sarah hurry up we have to go. Otherwise Science teacher is gonna kill us for sure . C'mon you can stare them some other day .

Sarah- C'mon there is no other day . I m not going anywhere if you want to go you can . And after all half of the period is gone and Mam will not let us in. I think you should stay here with me and maybe we will find someone for ourselves.

"GIRLS COME HERE" our PT Sir said. Take this list of football players and go stand at the announcement counter . When I call you bring these..

We took the file nd list and went to the counter. Slowly slowly the ground got filled with the teams .

Dear students(sir started giving the speech) I am very glad to welcome you all to this football cup. Now I will announce the names of our players they said looking at us.

I hurriedly went to him nd handled him the file. As soon as he finished the names every team got into their respective ⛺.