Episodes for season one

Alright so each episode will be just 15 episodes since it was inspired by Joshua who did 15 episodes for each season so here the episodes I came up with:

1. A member and their new pal
Desc: Each of the Crystalix Squad start to make a friends with the Warvengers and tell them about their day.

2. Triple Threat Reunited
Desc: Mii, Bianca, Curtis, and Rayman, along with Serenity, Cheesecake the wolf and Raymesis, stumbled into Henry, Ellie, and Charles, in which are Bianca and Rayman's friends.

3. What it means to us
Desc: Bianca and Rayman find themselves in a dream where they sees Joshua comforting two kids who are in of help and they starts notice what it means to be Warveneger.

4. Two for just a princess hero
Desc: Bianca and Curtis are starting to love each other. However Bianca and Joshua have a bond as well which cause a deeper hole for Bianca as she worries that Curtis and Joshua will compete for her love.

5. A new change with less Loud
Desc: Everyone one in Maryland has got the news that an outbreak has happen to the Loud family which meant half of their daughters were arrested and disowned after kicking their brother and the other sisters. Now this could mean new memebrrs of Warvengers right?

6. The Santiagos are here
Desc: Ronnie Anne and Bobby moved in to Maryland when their mom has got a new promotion and they also join the Warvengers. After breaking up with Lori, Bobby starts off strange towards Ellie which goes the same to her. Can the squad figure out why?

7. Attack of the Former Louds
Desc: After teaming up with Queen Futarian Flora, Lynn Jr, Lori, Lisa and Lola planned to attack the Warvengers and the Crystalix Squad, but somehow Luan felt she doesn't want to, which leads to the heroes to get trained and ready for battle.

8. Loud vs Rose (Attack of the Former Louds pt.1)
Desc: Realizing that Bobby had chosen Ellie Rose, Lori was enraged, turning into a evil harpy. This leaves to Ellie, Bianca, Bobby, Rayman, Raymesis, Mii, Curtis, Candace and Leni to try and stop Lori from attacking and get her to calm down.

9. The princess and scientist of fury (The Attack of the Former Louds pt.2)
Desc: Serenity, Lana, Luna, Bella, and Barbara must challenge Lisa and Lola to a fight off while protecting Lily.

10. The jock herself that is was once a sorry loser (The Attack of the Former Louds pt.3)
Desc: While her sisters dealt with the others, Lynn Jr tries to get back Lincoln only for her to be stopped by Ronnie Anne, Mugman, Chris, Martin, Lucy, and Cuphead, in which Lynn Jr challenge him to a sport off.

11. Lori: I'll release my dark feathers
Desc: After defeated and sent into the Warvengers jail, Lori must make amends to her family after getting a long lecture by Bianca. Can she really let go and accept to let Bobby be with Ellie Rose?

12. Ellie Rose and Bobby: Maybe we are meant to be together.
Desc: After defeating Lori, Ellie and Bobby kept thinking if they are meant to be together, but feared Lori will ruin their lives again. It's up to Bianca, Raymand, Henry, Charles, Ronnie Anne and Lincoln to help them.

13. The Amulet from the temple of Wrath.
Desc: The Crystalix Squad, along with Ellie, Charles, Raymesis, Henry, Bobby, Ronnie Anne, Lincoln and Tails who wanted to help, learned that they need to find the Amulet to turn back Lori into human which is located by a evil ogre who is greedy with riches. But they will get some help too.

14. A voice to sing
Desc: Luna decided to write a song for the Crystalix Squad since Lori is back to being a human and had changed, so she gets the help with Bella.

15. Our everlasting day off
Desc: Given the day off, Rayman and Raymesis decided to spend their relationship together hanging out and having fun only for something to happen to them.

So that's all I have, don't worry I still have time, but only after I complete Bianca and Rayman Legends episode 4.