Chapter 14: Illegal Driving

Heeyo! Here comes some brother-sister drama! I hope you like it! I kind of had fun writing this so....

Enjoy!

~BB :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*-*A couple of days later*-*

Lena's POV

"Just let me bloody drive, Zayn!" I pleaded.

"No." he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Please!" I gave him my puppy dog look, widening my eyes and jutting out my bottom lip slightly.

He just rolled his eyes and stated firmly. "No!" Apparently, that look doesn't work on him anymore.

I groaned. Zayn and I have been going at it for fifteen minutes now, me begging him to let me, and him saying no every single time. But I wasn't giving up. The girls were coming over today to hang out with me, and we have to go pick them up from my parents' house, where they are all meeting. The lads were coming over later as well, but that's after me and Zayn go to pick them up. The girls are going to text me when they're at my parents'. I wanted to be the one to drive there, but Zayn just won't have it.

"I know how to freaking drive! You know that!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, but you don't have your freaking driver's license!" he retorted.

"So?" I questioned. I can drive with someone who has their license, right? I'm pretty sure that's not illegal!

"What do you mean so? It's illegal for you to drive!" he said, exasperated. Okay, maybe it isn't legal. "So the answer is, and always will be, NO."

"Zayn, please." I begged anyway. I was going to drive whether he liked it or not! "I drove when I went to the grocery store when I first saw you lads! Remember?" I reminded him.

"Well, if you haven't realized the whole situation was illegal in general. So you driving without a license was the least of your problems." He snapped.

"You're missing the point." I replied, placing my hands on my hips. "The point is that I didn't kill myself when I did!"

"I really don't give a shit, Lena. No means no!" he exclaimed.

"C'mon! Just this one time!" I tried, but I knew it was pointless, and that he wouldn't give in. Curse him and his damn stubbornness. Whenever we argue, it goes nowhere because we are both the most stubborn people alive.

Zayn just shook his head and pushed past me, walking into the living room. I was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. I huffed, and turned around, aggravated, and leaned against the doorframe. My eyes landed on Niall, who was sitting on the couch, stuffing his face as usual. Zayn plopped down next to him, and huffed when he saw me standing in the doorway. An idea popped into my head then. I needed someone else's help to convince Zayn, and it looks like it had to be Niall.

"Niall, don't you think he should let me drive?" I asked him, and his blue eyes snapped over to meet mine. I heard Zayn groan, but I ignored him.

"Don't drag me into this." He said, his voice muffled because of the food still in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes. "Just answer the question."

He swallowed his food and sighed. "Sorry Lena, but I have to side with Zayn on this one." He told me, then shoved another handful of popcorn into his mouth, and focused back on the TV. I frowned, and shook my head. Of course he would take Zayn's side!