Part 42 - Final

Jungkook's car pulled up at the college parking lot, and the four friends exited, seeing a small group of people already having arrived. Knowing that the two guys would surely end up drinking that night, and probably one of the girls too, it was more convenient for them to come together than with two separate cars.

Areum hooked her arm around Y/N's, and the two took off in the direction where Taehyung was waving at them. Jungkook gave Jimin an encouraging pat on his shoulder before they followed their partners to the noisy bunch.

Gasps and surprised looks greeted both Y/N and Kook, as they had changed so much since college. Their neat and somewhat stuck-up-ish sense of fashion was nowhere to be found. Instead both were spotted in black clothes, with matching piercings and some of Jungkook's tattoos on display.

Before leaving for the reunion Kook decided to remove his eyebrow jewelry, as his curious classmates might start stirring up some trouble.

Areum's blue-gray short suit two peace with a black blouse underneath matched Jungkook's black and grey checkered pant and black button up look perfectly. Both looking dressed up yet chill made heads turn their way, admiring the couple.

(Sorry, but I just HAD to include this LQ picture of such a HQ man because he looked 🥵)

Jimin opted for a navy blue button up, that he actually buttoned up properly unlike his friend, and some black slacks that made his Jibooty stand out. His blond hair pulled up, silver earrings dangling from his ears and rings decorating most of his fingers made him look like an actual idol.

 His blond hair pulled up, silver earrings dangling from his ears and rings decorating most of his fingers made him look like an actual idol

(And here's another LQ picture that I couldn't miss... I mean just look at him, LOOK AT HIM)

Y/N wore a short black skirt, paired with a black long wide-sleeved blouse that had a few dark blue flowers printed on it. With its deep neckline, her short hair and the long earrings she looked every bit deserving to stand by Jimin's side.

Taehyung and Mina also got many compliments for their matching outfits in earthy tones. Not forgetting to recommend their favourite store to everyone who had the slightest interest in their clothes, the two earned a lot of sighs from Y/N.