Part 15

December 25th

Jungkook POV:

It was still dark outside when my eyes popped open after getting my well deserved sleep. The apartment was quiet so I slowly got ready for the day before leaving for the living room. After preparing some coffee I made my way to the nearest window, dodging the newly appeared Christmas tree in the middle of the room. It was not hard to guess who it must have done, as Y/N was asleep before me yesterday.

The orange street lights lit up the whole area, as sparkling white covers formed trough the night over the whole city. A small smile stretched on my lips as we didn't have a white Christmas in a while. Leaving my cup on the nearest table I fumbled with the cables before finally managing to turn on the fairy lights. The room lit up and a dim golden light warmed up the whole apartment. Seeing the bags under the tree made me chuckle a bit before going back to my room and bringing mine and Y/N's presents out too. It was funny how all three of us had the same thought, and despite the busy schedule managed to get presents.

Jimin was up before Y/N and came over for breakfast, being a bit taken aback by the sudden mountain of presents under the relatively small tree. We sat quietly side by side on the sofa admiring the glimmering snowflakes as they slowly descended from the clouds. The sound of small footsteps and a quiet gasp made us turn around to be met with a smiling Bunny in an over sized fluffy sweater. As we didn't have that much time left, we quickly unpacked the presents before leaving for the day's schedule.

It was still early in the morning when we arrived at the hair saloon to get ready for the very much anticipated show this afternoon. For today they decided on dying my hair light brown while Y/N would wear a black wig, to suit the concept, so it did take us some time to get ready. By the time we left the stylists it was already half past then, and we arrived at the now fully decorated venue within an hour.

The backstage area was buzzing with staff and artists who were doing their final rehearsal before the red carpet appearance. We left our stuff and went over to greet our seniors who just finished their last check. I knew Gyu would start picking on me about the new hair color and I was pleasantly surprised when he gave me compliments about it. We didn't meet that long ago but something clicked between us and I managed to get close to him quickly.

Y/N POV:

Making friends this easily was new to me too. I could feel the kindness of their whole bunch, despite some of them not really interacting with us. For being our seniors I expected them to not pay much attention to us and just stick to the formalities, but they were actually nice. Yesterday they came over to us and even watched us perform, and today they did talk to us. I found myself talking to one of their Chinese members that was my age, as he left a deep impression on me after watching them yesterday. Our conversation quickly became a mix of Korean and Chinese which was amusing to the others, as to how we understood each other.

We got a bit carried away so the staff had to come and remind us to go do our rehearsal too. Parting ways with the group we finished the last sound check and went back to our dressing room. Jimin had already prepared lunch boxes and some of the staff were eating as it was well past one already. We relaxed and chatted with the staff after monitoring our stage before getting ready for the red carpet.

As our signature hair colours changed fans and reporters were a little surprised when we exited the van. With my dark purple dress and Jungkook's black suit we could almost have passed as some guests. Looking this simple was our goal, and it didn't take long for the cameras to start flashing, to capture this moment. After the routine introduction and a few questions we were allowed to get back inside the building and escape the freezing cold weather.

Starting from the opening ceremony, our stage to the ending everything was exciting as it was a first for us. After the show ended in the early evening hours some idols and celebrities stayed for the after party, while others went home to join their families or celebrate in private. Jimin was also going back home to his parents, and Jungkook and I also planned to go home.