Thursday, May 3, 2018

Oh the drama! I'll start at this morning. I heard my sister Mia complaining to mom that she "doesn't feel well." Liar. She just doesn't wanna go to school. Mom still sent Mia to school and told her to call her if she gets worse...I just yelled out to Mia to stop being so gullible! She said "mommy is Noah 18 months old yet?" (Noah is our aunt's son). Mom said no and Mia said "Well when babies are 18 months old they can read your thoughts through your emotions" I asked her where she got that from and she said YouTube. I told her she can't believe everything she hears. Anyways so Mia went to her school and I went to mine. When I got there mom had to keep telling me "Sasha get out of the car! I'm gonna be late!" I always don't get out until I see at least one of my friends. Eventually I saw Tami and got out of the car. Later on Daniella told me Emily had something to tell me. I kept asking what it was but she kept saying "it's not my place to say". During homeroom I begged Emily to tell me but she just kept shushing me. I knew then it must've been a really big secret! Before she told me she made me swear not to laugh. Emily told Daniella to tell me because she was too scared to. After I found out I didn't see what the big deal was. Anyways, Daniella whispered to me "Joe kissed Emily!" They were wrong I didn't laugh I was kinda shocked. On Thursday Emily made me read this comic book. I came across a page where there was kissing and I slapped my hands onto my eyes and whispered "Ewwww!" Daniella told me that I was "immature." Just because I don't like romance books or movies doesn't make me immature! After that we had science and we got Timbits! They're like donuts but in a ball. The student teacher intern brought them in since it's her last day. The teacher gave her a gift of a candle and a journal. Haha! I just remembered something funny! When the intern smelled the candle she said "yum I could just eat this!" And Jack said "uh I wouldn't eat that if I were you." At the end of the day I was at my locker and I heard "FUCKING HELL!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Jack standing by his locker crying while holding his right leg. He was really angry and everyone was looking at him! Not a big surprise considering he did yell swear words! A teacher asked what happened and Jack said "Joe frigging kicked me!" I walked to my bus line and saw Joe so I asked him why he kicked Jack. He said it was because Jack was making fun of his last name. He said that his dad gave him permission to hurt anyone whose mean to him. I can't believe a father would give such advice to his son! Well that sums up Thursday! Bye!