The Big Day Pt 2

Were back on the road and we get to Fiserv Forum around 6:30 pm. While we were driving around I was obsessing over everyone's outfits because everyone was absolutely gorgeous, I think I told Delaney "Omg look how beautiful they are!" about 200 times. My aunt and uncle Live in Milwaukee and my Aunt works near Fiserv in an office building, she called her office and made sure we were able to park there. After we parked I did a little hop out of car a did a little run of excitement towards throughout the parking lot and towards the building.  We only had to walk about 2 blocks to Fiserv and we got in line, we only had to wait about 15 minutes because we weren't coming in the main entrance. They finally opened the doors and we got to go inside, I was so thankful because as you might know Wisconsin in November is very cold I think on this day it was about 36 degrees. Once we were finally inside We went up the escalators and then into the main area, I felt nervous, heart pounding and racing. I looked around to see thousands of people swarming the large room with 3 story high ceilings. We walked around the corner to see merch stand with at least 400 people lined up for. After realizing the line was so long we walked back to our entrance and actually found some friends from school we didn't think we'd see. eventually we found the other merch stand and it only has about 75-125 people near it since it had just opened, so we hopped in line very fast and got merch. we decided to go up to the nosebleed section and find our friends seats with them and find the balloon wall. As we got up the escalators again to the third floor we see a line of at least 300 people and we don't think much of it but then we realized it was the line for the balloon wall. We all decided as a group that we didn't want to wait for the balloon wall because it wasn't as impressive as the Chicago one anyways. We take a couple pictures by a big black curtain which was fine and then we go find our friends seats. We drop them off and decide to go find our seats. "I can't believe were here right now." I say to Delaney a little loud so she could hear me over all the other people chatting. "me too, I'm so excited." Delaney responds. "How fast do you think I'll cry?" I ask Delaney because I'm not an emotional person at all. "You won't cry." She responds. "I don't know about that, I watched a Instagram live that someone did during the first show and I felt like I was gonna cry and that was just a video of it." I said remembering that day from a couple months earlier.

After about 10 minutes of searching we finally found our section "104" I read aloud "There we are." I said with a big goofy smile on my face under my mask. "I can't believe this, where are our seats D?" "Row 15 I believe. " Delaney says as we were walking down the steps and walking into the large arena. I look around as were walking around and I realize how large the screens actually are from our view. We kept going down the steps, every step I got more and more excited and more and shocked that we were getting closer to the stage every step. "Row 15, right here!" Delaney say's as we reach row 15. "This is our view?!?" 

I give Delaney a big hug and say "you better tell your aunt how amazing she is for helping us get these tickets

I give Delaney a big hug and say "you better tell your aunt how amazing she is for helping us get these tickets." "Oh you bet I will, Let's send her a video showing her the view" After we sent her the video we basically sat on our phones and looked around and people watched when suddenly...

The lights dim, my heart racing and absolutely pounding. I look up at the screens I suddenly see...

Jenny Lewis's band starts walking out and it feels like a fever dream, the moment starts feeling a little bit more real

Jenny Lewis's band starts walking out and it feels like a fever dream, the moment starts feeling a little bit more real. I wish I remembered more of Jenny's set but honestly I don't. All that I really remember was her answering the phone and talking to her dog and singing a song about them. 

The lights get brighter again and Jenny says goodbye and leaves the stage. They start playing music about 5 minutes after Jenny left and I get really excited, this moment has never felt so real. Olivia starts blasting over the speaker and everyone's singing along and having a good time enjoying themselves. After Oliva Bohemian Rhapsody starts playing loudly. After Bohemian Rhapsody I didn't recognize and I said to Delaney "how long till Harry comes out you think??" "Probably 15 minutes why" Delaney responds a little confused. "I have to go to the bathroom" I say a little embarrassed because I knew I could've gone while Jenny was going or even beforehand but I decided to wait.  Delaney didn't want to come to the bathroom with me so I made my mom come with me because there were so many people and I didn't want to be alone. After I found the bathroom with the shortest line I quick ran. After the little bathroom break me and my mom sprint back to our seats after I get a text from Delaney saying "Finley hurry, It's the song."