Chapter 6

Ivory stared out of the window, I have to make things right, and there's only one way to do it I have to go to Uglyville.

Even if they all hated her for what she's done she had to do something. She couldn't bring herself to let the uglydolls dwell on the fact that they were rejects.

Ivory bolted out of her room and down the stares, she rushed through the door. Leaving her star hair clip laying on the floor and leaving all the memories it held within.

Ivory trudged through the dark pipe in deep search for the opening that led to Uglyville. She stopped in her tracks at the sound of voices echoing through the pipe it sounded like... Lou!? And The Spy Girls? What are they doing in here?

She crawled through it winding like a snake around the sharp corners. The blue-blonde haired doll kept on following the direction of the voices, hoping that it will lead her to where she needed to be.

The voices sounded closer, and sure enough when she turned to corner she saw her brother and the Spy Girls standing in front of.... Moxy and Mandy?

Ivory stifled a gasp she crept closer and hid behind a ramping part of the pipe staying low, but watching and listening closely.

"I see you brought Mandy to, how delightful." Lou said smugly.

What's going on?

"But you told us to bring Moxy back to you and-" Tuesday started.

Bring them?

"I came up with a far better plan." Lou interrupted. He gestured to the incinerator, and to Ivory's shock the boards were torn off.
What?! Why is it open?

"What are you doing? You've already crushed their spirits." Mandy asked in confusion and slight fear.

"Sure. Uglyville may be crushed, but we both know that Moxy will never give up. Without you around, the rest of them will stay away forever." Lou explained slyly walking closer to them.

Ivory looked down sadly, what was Lou planning to do? What else could her brother do to the uglydolls? She swiftly looked back up.

"The only reason I let you stay in Perfection was to keep up appearances". He revealed.

I should've known!

"Everybody say, "Oh Lou you're so nice! You're the best." The blond doll restated.

"Do you know how long I've worked for the adulation?" He snapped.

"Those pretty dolls, they're mine. They hang on to my every word. And if you think that I'm gonna let you take that away from me." Lou hissed, backing Moxy towards the incinerator.

"You're as empty-headed as the rest of them". He snarled. He turned toward Mandy, ripping off her glasses and stomping on them, grinning.

Ivory stifled a gasp.

"You're both ugly. And ugly things belong in Recycling!" Lou spat.

Ivory couldn't take it anymore, she rushed from her cover to face her brother, "Lou?!" She hissed.

Lou whipped his head around to face her, shock gleamed in his ice blue eyes. "Ivory what are you doing here?" He asked rubbing his neck nervously.

Ivory narrowed her eyes, Moxy, Mandy, and The Spy Girls looked surprised to see her. "I came here to fix everything, and what did I find on my way here? You, trying to get rid of Moxy and Mandy!" She snarled.

Lou attempted to reach for her hand, but she slapped it away. "Ivory we were just trying to show them the truth-" Kitty attempted to tell her.

"Silence!" Ivory spat. "That is no excuse!"

Ivory turned back to her brother, tears in her eyes, "I thought you were above this! I never thought you would take it this far as recycling them!" Ivory snarled taking a few steps closer.

"Ivory please listen to me-" Lou begged, his blue eyes glistening with desperation.

"You're a rat! I thought you would actually give Moxy and her friends a chance. But no, you're just like every single one of those dolls in Perfection! I hate you!" Ivory's ice blue eyes glittered with rage.

Silence fell among them, she could hear Lou's breath quicken, as if he couldn't bare to have his sister hate him.

"It was all a lie! You don't care about anyone but yourself and perfection! You never cared." Ivory's voice broke as she backed Lou against the wall, his blue eyes gleamed with fear and guilt.

Ivory turned around and stalked towards Moxy and Mandy, "are you guys ok?" Moxy and Mandy nodded.

She felt something pull her back, she turned around to see Lydia and Tuesday, "hey, let me go!" Ivory demanded.

Lou scampered over to the incinerator, giving her a side glance. "I'm sorry Sister, but I have to do this."

Lou turned towards the two other dolls, smirking, "Ox disrupted the system, but I'll fix it. We'll see each other soon, you'll be brand new."

He shoved the two dolls towards the edge of the incinerator, Mandy fell over the edge with a yell. "No! Lou stop!" Ivory demanded, she tried to struggled free, but the three Spy Girls kept a firm grip on her arms.

Lou turned his head towards her with a winning smile, "don't you see Ivory? They will be brand new, they will no long be uglies."

He turned back towards Moxy, "they'll be perfect!". Lou then pushed Moxy into the incinerator.

All Ivory heard was Moxy's yells, then silence. "No!" Ivory shrieked.

"Ok ladies let's go, we have a gauntlet to prepare for." Lou instructed them to follow him, Ivory refused, but Kitty shoved her forward.

She took one last glance at the incinerator, before she followed them miserably.