Questions and Answers

So i was asked how i felt about different people at my barn . well honestly i don't really mind having different people walking around . when i was younger i hated it always people looking at you and commenting on things you do wrong . never keeping up with the rules ... now that i own a barn the rules are clear and if you do not listen to them i will punish you .

My favorite horses and why ? well different situations different horses .. when it comes to endurance Flamboyant Mistress is my go to girl she has no fear and loads of energy and speed . she loves to run and keeps a very steady pace when running . also she gets very strong but still easy to calm her down to have her catch her breath .

For showjumping i think i will go with Malibu Classic he is very good in guessing distance between the jumps and does the work for you if you are not so sure . he knows how to lift his fee tand makes sure he does it well . if he thinks he is gonna hit the pole he will put in a little extra muscle to prevend that .

Dressage is easy Lascio's Delight or CT Beltesar . Deli was bred to be a dressage horse and he loves public . he will show more and more its a born dancer . Belthesar is bred to be both but loves to dance . he is doing very well at home we just need to find time to bring him out on shows to dance .

Cross country i think it will be Grand Canyon he loves jumping but is not a big fan of arena's an he has enough power in him to do the running between all the jumps .

As it comes to western i don't have a favorite . my go to horse at the moment is Battlefield or Romanoff 2 totally different horses ... Battlefield is the more hard headed horse who is quick on his fee tand is very flexible so he does amazing between the poles .. Romanoff is small but he can turn quickly and is very fast . just needs to get through the first barrel .

When it comes to training a horse i prefer to have a open mind because sometimes you plan to do something and the horse does not like that idea and goes in to protest . the only time i push through is when we signed up for a show and its close to due date and the horse is refusing to work along with me . i see horse back riding as a team sport , you work with the horse together to get through your goals . i do tend to pick up the young ones when they are 3 years old learn the basic things like how to carry a rider and also to accept the bit but then they go back in to the field for some months . Very Impressive S is a young horse .. around the age of 4 now and when this years winter show season is over i will take him out the field and set him in training and put the horses who did this seasons shows in the field to have some vacation .

When i buy a horse for a certain discipline but i find out he/she does not like it i will find what it does like to do . somethings a future show horse does not like being in the arena all the time .. or some just don't shows so i will try to find something they like to do instead . Like Rosie she loves one of my riders but is not a big fan of big crowds . and not everyone can ride her .

What my plans for the future are ? i don't know to be honest . if i can buy a different property i can expend ways to make DGS known other than shows and breedings who won't be used or barely used . i do think i wanna get a few horses from the fields who do racing as well to get more in the wold as well ..