Im Coming Home

Romana Tatjana was right Love comes and goes and its not always in a good way . when i left DGS for good to be with this guy who is now my ex she told me the horses would always have loved her . and they would only break my heart when they pass the rainbow bridge .

this guy didn't want to do anything with horses and i wasn't even allowed to keep in contact with all my horsey people that i know because i would get back in to the barn and i would stink for days .. his words not mine, after i found him with one of my girlfriends in my bed i literally packed up my backpack that had my laptop and my charger for phone and laptop in it took my jacket from the closet and walked out . 

blocked his number as well as all my friends and went back home . i knew my parents weren't there as they had passed but it was still my home i called the home owner and told them i was gonna move and they could just trow away everythign that was in the house . after talking with the guy he was okay with it but made sure to get things like my clothes and put them in a seperate box to ship out to me . he is a nice dude and i will for sure keep in contact with him .

after taking tons of trains and busses i finally got home well i grew up here and found a hotel where the wifi was free . i made sure to have full control over my bankaccount and to delete his card of my bank account and to change the password as well . after my room was ready i settled in and went to charge my phone and laptop . i didn't have a hard time finding my old love back the horses and went to check to see if my Childhood barn was still running ..

but before i found the social media page i found tons of my old memories and all the horses i took care of at my childhoodbarn and how much fun it was to play around with them ... one of the most special pictures was probably with one of my favorite boys from the barn but he sadly had passed i heard .