Pink Fong the invader

Peso was packing his medical bag before he would go to sleep when he looked out of his room to see the Captain's quarters, the Captain, sat all alone writing some paper work, something in Peso started turning, when his phone rang, he picked it up, "bonjour?", He asked.

"Peso, I don't know wherever you are, it's probably late.", Spoke into the phone, Peso's heart dropped.

He gripped the desk he was sitting at, "H-Hugo?! Is that you?", He asked, his voice speaking desperately, breaking at the end.

"Peso, my dear Peso, t-tell me you're alright..", Hugo requested.

"Hugo.... Hugo.. it's been so long, why call now?", Peso spoke in a sad tone.

It had been 4 months since Peso left, he left in the night, without saying goodbye, Hugo upon finding the note left for him wishing him goodbye and one last "I love you" he began searching for Peso, unbelieving that Peso had left, "I found you, Peso, my love.", A chuckle passed along the line making Peso's heart ache, "tell me. Tell me you're alright!", They commanded.

"..."

"Peso, please..", they asked.

"I- I'm fine, I have to go, goodbye Hugo.", Peso spoke.

"P-Peso wai--", the line went dead, Peso let out a shaky sigh brushing a hand through his hair, he stood up and turned to his bed by the door and stopped upon seeing Captain Barnacles stood staring at him.

"Sorry I didn't knock, I thought you were in trouble. Who was that, may I ask?", The Captain asked staring at Peso sympathetically.

"..h-he- uhm,", Peso shook his head and looked at the ground, "..not now, Captain, I'm dismissing the matter, I-I'll see you tomorrow.", He spoke longingly with guilt rising in him, he had so much paranoia about leaving like that, Hugo knew what Peso did and Peso hoped Hugo would just think he had died.

"Peso.. are you alright?", Captain Barnacles asked pushing himself off the wall and approaching Peso, Peso hadn't realized he had tears in his eyes rolling down his cheek one by one in a stream and then covered his eyes with the wrists of his flippers, a soft sob let out then he gasped trying to overcome the mountain having grown in his throat, Captain Barnacles raised a paw to his shoulder to comfort him, pulling Peso into his chest and into a formed hug against his warmth.

Captain had gotten Peso to sleep, he layed there so selfless, unaware of the perfection he set down, to be trampled by everyone else's problems and blame himself, what had cut him in the past to curve his skin in this way?

The next day something unexpected happened, Kwazii was taking Peso to find the Locness monster in Poland when they came upon a lovely hill, with this hill they decided to stop searching for a little bit, a star fell from the sky, landing near the two, they flew back quite a bit, Peso and Kwazii collected themselves and ran to the reckage of the star, revealing a spaceship, crawling out was a pink Furry, dressed in a maid outfit with the colours of a trans pride flag, beside him was a yellow Shark, "babes, told you not to do that well I'm stearing!", Shouted the pink fox.

"Couldn't help it, babaeys, you're so cUuuUute!", Shouted the shark in response smiling like a cringe Fboi, the pink fox looked up and saw a panguin, to which he sent a smile, Peso knelt down infront of him.

"H-hello, my name is Pes--", he was cut off by the pink fox placing a soft kiss on his lips, he pulled back immediately blushing, rushing a hand to his lips and staring completely Fazed at the fox, Kwazii burst out laughing.

"Sorry, I misunderstood your intentions when you leant down like that!", The fox said with a smile.

"What he was trying to say, Matey, was that he's a doctor and can heal you if you're hurt!", Kwazii stated.

"Well in that case he best do I thorough examaination ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).", The fox stated.

As if Peso hadn't gone through enough this year..