Nostalgia

Author : Hi this is my first ever oneshot , I hope you enjoy it and there maybe a tad bit of angst in here

  I was constantly swiveling in my chair .     I heard footsteps and slouched  . I turn around to see J.R  putting  of  dangerous 80s toys onto the table .      Explaining where we were going and what we would be doing for our mission today .     An hour later  we were on a jet filled with toys and nostalgia gas .       Reagan and almost everyone was arguing over  their childhood memories and childhood nostalgia .       I slept  near the back of the jet near the tanks with a  gas mask on .     I woke up and saw Myc about to fall out of the back of the jet, I grabbed all of his hands  while he was still hanging in the air  .    My hands were shaking and started to get sweaty , I tried to pull him up but my hands slipped  . 

I ran to the front before I could get pushed out by the wind .     I caught my breath and said "   myc... Myc fell out of the jet ".     "Shit , we need to find him  and fast ." Reagan muttered .      A couple hours later we were in the woods looking for Myc.     " I don't get it , He should've landed here".     Reagan said       I went to  the nearest tree to check your phone  , I  come back to here  Glenn saying         " Look! bike tracks  ... small bikes . Kids or possibly Vietcong".        "  Great were officially looking for a lost extraterrestrial kidnapped by children ".   Reagan  said        " Like in the classic movie , Mac and Me".    Brett said         

 I looked to see Reagan doing something with the hubcap .      It took off  and got destroyed by an owl .    " Goddamn it , 80's owl . Global warming will  take care of you !"         I flipped off the owl   and walked forward. I found even more bike tracks  . 

I became almost completely sure that I knew where Myc was.    I followed the tracks even though I knew that I could possibly get lost .         At this point I was determined .      After following the trail for so long , I  found a house .         I rang the doorbell and wiped the dirt off of my clothes .      A blonde white woman opened the door .          I look pretty young so I  pretended to be one of the kids' friend .         Hello , my parents sent me here  to check on my little brother.        "Oh, Is that so ?"  I flashed an awkward  smile  at her  .      "Well come on in ! "  

 I quickly went    upstairs  , the closer I got up the stairs the louder    Myc's voice got.            I opened  the first bedroom door I saw  .           The door opened slowly ,  I saw a bunch of weird kids  staring at me .     I  asked  them if they saw an alien   .  They said no  .      I  checked the closet , I noticed  a pile of stuffed animals  , underneath a stuffed teddy bear .    I kept digging and digging until I saw Myc .  He raised his hand and said "Who the fuck are you?"  'I'm your coworker , dumb ass'.

As I was dragging  him out of the room I told the kids ' Nice seeing ya. Oh! And if anyone asks  about me , just say "just some rando'   " .  I closed the door and '  " Just some rando'  "? Myc said sarcastically  'Shut up '  .      I continued to drag him  . I looked at the sky , It was green . 'Shit'.   "You know you didn't have to drag me, right?" 'Yeah, I know . I thought It would be more fun though. '  I started running towards the green stuff in the sky  .  I wasn't paying attention so Myc and I fell off a cliff .    

 We both landed face first into the roof of Reagan's van . Since Myc has a big ass head  , he richoted onto the mailbox .   " Oh , It's you guys. I hate you guys ".    I looked up to see  Brett and Reagan fighting  . I  noticed that   a bunch of  toys are walking up on the car . I went inside   the trunk of the car and found some hedge scissors .  I got on top of the roof , All of toys started running towards me .  I started cutting the toys  one by one .    I  looked up and saw Reagan saying something to brett . The green stuff stopped moving , Brett stopped floating in the air . It felt like everything stopped and so did  I  .  And that's the last thing I remember .