Where's Reagan ?

Author:  Heyy again , well here it is . What you've been waiting  for . This one's kinda short though . 

                       I looked up to see something moving  back and forth In the dark   .  I grabbed the kitchen  knife  holding it tightly  "Relax, it's just me ".  Reagan said as she turned on the lights          'It's two in the morning !  You're supposed to  go to work at four.'        "EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE PERFECT ."    She  yelled       ' I'll never get used to you saying that. Anyways , here's your lunch  .'     " Just put it on the counter." She said dismissively     ' ...  I'm  gonna go back  to bed.'    After a couple hours I woke up and glanced at my alarm clock to see that the time was 6:00  . ' SHIT.' I ran out my room and  inside the kitchen , Reagan left her lunch behind like usual . I grabbed the lunch and speed walked to the door . I opened the door to hear footsteps . Not any type of footsteps ... but Rand's . He tried to talk to me but I just  ignored him ,  like I always do . 

I forgot  to get dressed .  I  went to my closet and threw on a grey turtleneck , a black blazer , a chain and my black pants with my black boots . If you don't like the outfit imagine what  you would want  to wear. I grabbed my keys  , dashed out of the door and hopped into the car .   A couple moments later  I was at Cognito inc. I went inside , passing the multiple access  devices . I walked around for a while until I bumped into a white , brunette guy . ' Hey , sorry about that . Um... do you know where I can find Reagan ?'  I said while helping  him pick up his paperwork    " It's fine ,yeah ."   

" Name's Brett, i'm an intern here . "      'Mine's (Y/N) , I'm Reagan's  younger brother.'        "You sure do like to skip a lot ."     ' I'm sorry,  am I making you uncomfortable ?'   "No , your fine ."    He said reassuringly    ' ok .'     I said  while flashing a smile at him  .    He blushed   and tried to look away .   " Reagan  talks about you a lot ."   ' SHE DOES?!'  I said happily   "not helping ."   ' What was that ?' I said , pretending not to hear him     "I-Nothing ."       " Can I get your number ...if that's ok ." 'Yea , it's ***********.'    "Well aren't you two just cute ?" Reagan said   'Oh, Reagan ! here's your lunch .'   I said while handing her lunch .   Well , I'll be off . Feel free to visit the  Mind control Department , Brett.'   "Wait , you work here ?" Brett said   ' yep .'   I said while disappearing  behind a crowd .