Chapter Tres'

Sierra's POV

I pulled up at Plex in my black Camaro that I got for my 16th birthday . I took out my iPhone 6 and texted Simone . *text to Simone- I'm outside , y'all want me to come in or y'all coming out to get me ? * * Simone's respond - Andrew coming to get you he ain got his wristband yet .* *text to simone- alright. *
I stepped outta my car looking fly as ever when somebodys hand slid down my back and gave me a hug , when the hug was released I saw it was Andrew . my eyes lit up with joy .

Andrews POV

Sierra looked so happy to see me when we ain' been outta school for a week yet . that's love for ya , My princess miss me all the time . She asked me if I miss her , all I had to say back was you already know the answer and I then surprised her with a kiss . She was lookin hella fine tonight .
End of POV's right now

Sierra walked in Plex , arm in arm with Andrew . somehow their outfits coensigned with each others , he had on his blue and black addidas joggers , a blue shirt , his sport blue Jordan 3's , and had his dreads pulled back . So of course when they walked in everybodys eyes were on them . Sierra heard someone call her name, " SIERRRAA , YOU GOT THE GOLDFISH?" Tim said screaming from the trampolines . when I got up there I told him no and he said I wasn't the MVP nomoe' . We all busted out laughing. I told everybody Hey , but Sin's reaction was the funniest . This mutha sucka done already started dancing .
*skips to 11:00 , mind you it was 9:00*

Right before everyone decides to head out Andrew pulled Sierra to the side , he gave he a kiss and she kissed back , when they released he put his hands around her waist and said Sierra I got something to tell you ......
She responded with "is it bad?" , he said "Nah , but you ain gon like it , cause I don't . "......