Chapter Cinco

Today is Andrews 17th birthday and Sierra wakes up at 8:00 am to go shopping and make reservations for her and him later that day . She quickly wakes up and does her hygiene. She puts on her Cream crop top , White high waisted shorts and her favorite custom Tims . *text to Simone - um hey Mone Mone , can you come with me to get everything ready for Andrew's birthday .* *response- Yea sure give me 30 minutes.* *Text to simone- K . I'm gonna get breakfast and head over there . alright?* *response-alright see ya in a few . * Text to Simone- k*
Texts over

Sierra heads to Chic-Fil-A to pic her and Simone up a chicken biscuit and lemonade . After she waits in the drive thru line she had only them minutes to get to Simones house so they can be on schedule.

Simon come to the door in a mini skirt , white converse , and a cream crop top . "chick you stole my thunda' " , Sierra said . "Nah boo , I am the thunda , lightning ,and rain honey " , said Simone.

They drove to Columbibi mall and got out the mutha freaking porsh (a song ) , nooo they got out Sierra's allll black camaro.

Sierras POV

To my surprise I see Milton , Ronda , and his dad and her mom . her mom glared at me and his dad waved a fake wave . I ran up to Milton and kissed his cheeck and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIL MIL . he replied with a thank you and said text me later if you wanna get together and do something with the crew. alright byee birthday boy . hol it down . "alright" , Milton told me laughing.

Simone and I walked around Columbibi mall and went into the Foot Locker , I jus cashed my part check which had came to 2500 this week . I found some jordans that I thought he might love. they were some Jordan 11s called Georgetown . the price tag said $170. Simone said oh no them is to much . I told her no because he deserved the best from the best. so I purchased the shoe's and went to American Eagle and got him a navy blue shirt ($30) and some Gret joggers ($45) , then I went to DTLR and got some white and Grey Huff socks . his presents were completed . me and Simone went up the street Frankie's so we could get our cards ready for today.

To be continued.