Chapter Trece(pt.2)

Longest Chapter
Kayla and Sierras faces were extremely shocked . Sierra was now in terror, first her one and only got sent to an insane asylum for something he didn't cause and secondly now someone's threatening to kill her unborn child . Kayla jumped in fright as Simone unlocked the house door and walked in . Kayla hadn't realized it was Simone and came around the corner with an AK .... *Bang* a gunshot sounded and Sierra came running out of her room crying . Kayla realized it was one of her closest friends simone ... Simone dropped to her knees holding her stomach . Kayla wept "I'm so sorry Mone , I was just scared because of that call , that call started this , Mone I love you , we're gonna get help bestfrieend I love you stay strong don't go to the light" .. all Simone could do was say I love you to and struggle to breathe . Sierra call 911 and reported accidental shooting and threating call . The showed up within 10mins and they loaded Mone on the ambulance and quickly sped off to the nearest emergency center while two cops stayed back and questioned about the call .

Interrogation -

Umm Miss Sierra , before we get into details about this call can you tell me what just happened with Miss Simone Whitaker ?
Sierra- No because I was in my room crying all I saw when I ran out after the gunshot was Kayla holding Simone in her hands crying .
Kayla- Um , officer I shot her , but it was am accident I swear to you . I was just so paranoid from the threatening call we'd just received from that unknown person . Saying if Sierra had her baby something bad would happen and she'd regret it .
Officer- Well Miss Simone will be just find she had a minor wound and the bullet luckily missed any serious organs. So since she said herself getting into the ambulance that she'd forgive you . You don't have to be taken into custody of l or anything . have a great night ladies .
Sierra- You too officers .
End

Kayla was relieved but so sorry at this same time . she just had to find august . She called him and he answered but she didn't think he meant to because she heard a female voice in the back. and she made out the voice saying "that's why your daddy" and she heard august say "ma I'm finna slide in"... and the phone hung up . Kayla just cried so she called her Baby Daddy Chinno and asked him if he could come over to Sierras house . He said yes . Sierra had already went to sleep from all her paranoia by the time Chinno showed up . and when he did .... Kayla ran to meet him at the door crying saying "Chinno please I wanna be with you and raise Brennon together no just me seeing him when I'm at your house ." He said "Ma I been waiting on the day for our to tell me this and leave that bum nigga August I got you heart forever Kayla" .

**RATED R SCENE**

Chinno pushed Kayla onto the couch and slowly started kissing her and moving his tounge in and out of her mouth. She unbuttoned his shirt one by one with her teeth and unbuckled his pants while he took off her crop top and unstraped her bra . He slowly massaged her breasts and pulled her joggers off roughly . and pulled her panties off with his teeth . He licked her whole body and gave her hickies all over her neck . He made his way back down to the cat and fingered her until she started deeply moaning and was begin him to stop . I'll stop when you tell me you love me . " I lovee you Daddddyyyyyy". that's all I needed to hear, chinno said . he put in big daddy and was thrusting fast then slow then fast then slow again . "I can't feel my leggss Chinnoo" He took himself out and Kayla have him the best head . Then he went down and ate her out .

Kayla POV

what did I just do I'm still dating august and I'm pregnant, but I still love Chinno so much I don't know what to do . What will Sierra think . How and I supposed to deal with this on my mind and tomorrow we still have to get Andrew out oh gosh and Mines in the hospital we can't do anything without her . I don't know anymore . I so torn, I love August but Chinno is my everything.