What's in it for me?

Chapter One

Keeping It All In          

“Cory! It’s dinner time.”Chelseayelled at me for the thousands time. When will she ever learn, I sighed and walked out my room.

“Im Coming!” I walked down the squeaky steps in a hurry. Looking around the house at all the ruckus that these kids are performing.

“Munchkins!, Stop!” I yelled. All of them stopped and looked at me with curious faces.  “Time to Eat. Go wash your hands and hurry up.” They all ran giggling down the hall way pushing one another. I shook my head at them. I turned to walk away but came face to face withChelsea.

“ How do you do that?” she asked like a frog just came out my ear I just shrugged and walked away. I closed my eyes hoping she would get the clue to leave me alone. She sighed really loud trying to get my attention but I ignored her like I always do.                    '"You can talk to me you know, about anything you want.” I looked at her dumbfounded doesn’t she get the picture I don’t want to be bothered now nor never but here this girl is trying to get to know me, after I clearly shut her out since I’ve got to this orphanage.

I didn’t want to be mean but…it’s the only way I can keep up the act I’ve been holding up for 6 years so I did what I never thought  that I would do this girl….snapped.

I blinked a few times before starting my rant go ahead my brain kept telling me she doesn’t understand personal space, but my heart just kept saying she’d trying to help she doesn’t deserve this.

“ No I Can’t! and Won’t gosh do you not get the clue leave me alone you can’t talk to me cause you won’t understand no one does so stop acting like you do okay. Stop fucking pretending like you want to know about me. No one else seems to so why the hell would you!” I screamed getting everything out. Her lip trembled and I knew she was gonna cry she kept a stare on me before saying                                                                                              “You Know what Cory if your head wasn’t always In your ass you would know people actually give a flying fuck just look you never had a real family but everyone here try’s to make you apart of the one here in this very house. Your either stupid or to blind to see it but either way its your damn loss and like you said it seems that I don’t know you and no one ever will if you keep this act up.”

            I looked at her deeply “ Im sorr-

She looked at me “ your unbelievable you know that, I just can’t put up wit this you wanted to be left alone you got it.” She scoffed and walked upstairs.

            Wow did I just get a reality check? I hear laughing and I knew the kids were coming. Upset with myself for flipping out on her like that. I always screw up somehow.

The paragraphs are sloppy sorry :o but vote comment and fan to hide the fact of my sloppy paragraphs they will be better in the next chapter promise :)