Special: Rowden Tip-To-Tip

Submitted by: A Supporter
🚨NSFW🚨

it's the last day of tryouts, and my lust for aiden has only gotten stronger. as the rowers do their dino's, i can't help but stare at his slender physique, mesmerized. i take a deep breath, and try to concentrate. but i can't, an image of aiden railing me is the only thing in my thoughts, and i moan slightly.

as aiden gets ready for the 2k, i try to wish him luck, but my embarrassment takes over. i can only cheer him on in my heart. "ready, and row!" the 2k begins. i watch as aiden starts the next 7min of pain, and i grimace. i don't want any harm to come to him, but yet i feel more and feel lustful as i watch him take those powerful strokes. strokes..strokes...strokess... i cant keep it in. the image of aiden stroking me off is too much, and i let it out in my pants. how fucking embarrassing. i quickly run to the bathroom to clean the mess up, but the thought lingers in my head. i make up my mind. the tension is too much for me to handle. i decided that i need to confront aiden.

after tryout ends, i pin aiden down and give him the run through in the bathroom. my shoulders instantly feels lighter. his face is neutral as he absorbes the news, but he slowly comes to an understanding. what comes out of his mouth next left me shocked. aiden quietly and gently says, "i feel the same, rowan." it felt as if boiling water was poured on me, and i began to blush so hard. those words also had enough power to give me a full erection.

in the heat of the moment, i don't care about anything else. it's just me and aiden. i jump up to grab his face, and we start making out aggressively. our tongues clash, and spit mixes. we go in again and again, until we finally start gasping for air. but i'm not done. before i know it, my clothes are off and i'm unbuckling his pants. they come off to reveal a rock hard 7incher. i don't even hesitate before putting it i my mouth, and i go up and down with such ferocity and i begin to get dizzy. aiden let's out a soft moan, and that gets me even more ecstatic...