Evansson-Rose

*No hate to Colin at all, this is just something that I thought of*

Scarlett and Colin were having another argument, while 5 year old Rose was playing with her toys in her bedroom.

"What's wrong with you, I've done everything that I can" Scarlett yelled at Colin.

"Did you also told that to your ex-husbands as well" Colin responded.

Rose couldn't take it anymore, she didn't want to hear anymore yelling. Even though she was 5, she knew her ways so she grabbed her small school bag and stuffed her toys in it. She crawled through the window and left the house wandering until she arrived at the park.

30 min later...

A guy spotted Rose alone in the playground and approached her.

"Excuse me little girl, would you like any candy I can give you some if you come with me" the man told Rose.

"Mommy says I shouldn't because your a stranger so no thank you" Rose told the man.

The man pulled Rose's wrist and started dragging her. Rose was kicking but it was no use, so she started yelling.

"Help!!!" Rose said on the verge of tears.

Just then Chris Evans spotted Rose and ran to her and the man.

"Hey man let her go alright we don't want any trouble" Chris told the man as he tried to separate Rose from the man.

"Then leave if you don't want any trouble this girl is staying with me" the man told Chris as he slowly pulled a pocket knife.

"Leave the girl that's all i'm asking" Chris managed to pull little Rose's hand from the man, but the man cuts Chris with his pocket knife. The man left leaving Chris with a bloody wrist.

"Uncle Chris are you okay?" Rose asked in a small voice.

"Yeah of course how about we go to my house and you'll explain to me what you're doing alone" Chris told her with a smile.

They arrived at Chris's house and Rose sat in the sofa, waiting for Chris to clean his wrist the best he could.

"Alright munchkin why were you at the park?" Chris said in a calmed voice.

"Mommy and Colin were arguing and I wanted to play with my toys in peace" Rose said in a careful voice, not sure how her uncle Chris was going to respond.

"Alright how about this, me and you play with your toys and maybe Dodger can join us. What do you think of that?"

"Yay, here you can have this one, and i'll have this one and Dodger is the giant dinosaur" Rose said in a happy voice.

After playing with Rose, Chris made her some Mac and cheese which she happily enjoyed. After that they baked some cookies to eat with the Disney movie that Rose chose which was Little Mermaid. She and Chris sang all the songs. It was now 9:00 pm and Rose fell asleep, so Chris carried her to his bed.

25 min later...

Chris's wound opened and it started to bleed, but before he could do anything the doorbell rang. Chris went to open the door and saw his best friend from many years, Scarlett Johansson standing in the doorway.

"Scarlett come in" Chris said as he welcomed Scarlett to his home.

"I know it's late Chris, but I'm panicking because I don't know where Rose is. I'm such a bad mom. I lost my daughter all because of me. What if she was taken then...Gosh Colin's right I don't do my hardest which is why i'm divorced" Scarlett said, that it took Chris a while to understand.

"Scar I need to clean this cut before it get's more on my clothes and couch" Chris said wanting to consult her, but couldn't stand the burning sensation.

"Shit, I'm sorry I throw you all of my problems while you're the one in pain so selfish of me." Scar said helping Chris  now with his cut.

Chris lifted Scarlett's chin so their eyes could meet. "Scarlett you're not selfish neither are you a bad mom. Ignore whatever Colin told you because he doesn't acknowledge all the sacrifices that you have done for Rose. You are a strong and independent woman which finds her way to accomplish these incredible goals. And god damn it I want you to realize that I admire you fot that and why Rose looks up to you."

"But Chris I don't even know where Rose is how do I know she's safe"

"Scar look..."

"Chris don't tell me to look on the bright side because there is no bright side" Scarlett said with tears.

Chris grabbed her hand and took her to his bedroom.

"Chris why are you..."

"Take a look inside Scar"

"Is that Rose?"

"Yes, I don't know if you want to wake her up"

"Rose honey it's mommy are you awake"

"Mommy" Rose said as she reached her arms to hug Scarlett and give her a kiss on the nose."Uncle Chris said you were coming for me so I was waiting with Dodger."

"Is that so"Scarlett said as she turned to Chris who was blushing a little. "Want to tell mommy what happened?"

"Well you was arguing with Colin so I left the house to play without any yelling so I went to the park. But then this scary man came to me and started dragging me but Uncle Chris got there on time and saved me. But the man made Uncle Chris bleed, he told me he was okay and took me here to his house. And then he played with me and Dodger too then he made mac and cheese and we baked cookies so we could eat it while watching the Little Mermaid."Rose said fast which made both Scarlett and Chris to figure.

"Alright Rose let's go and leave uncle Chris so he can sleep" Scarlett said in a calmed voice.

"Can I stay here, Uncle Chris's bed is so big and Dodger is so fluffy and I want to sleep with him". Rose said while giving puppy eyes.

"Rose honey I don't think uncle Chris is okay..."

"Don't worry munchkin you sleep here with Dodger alright goodnight, come on Scar".

"Goodnight uncle Chris and mommy"

"Goodnight sweetheart, sweet dreams, mommy loves you" Scar said while giving Rose a kiss on the forehead. She met up with in the living room.

"Thank you Chris for Rose"

"Don't worry she helps me be more happy"

"How can I ever repay you for what you did for Rose"

"I was glad to do it don't worry" Chris said.

"I have an idea" Scarlett said as she gave Chris a small kiss on the lips.

"What about Colin" Chris said unsure

"Broke up with him so you don't worry"

"I know it's soon but would you go out with me"

"Of course Chris"