Graduation

"I would just like to say this has been the best year of students". Our principal was finishing up his speech with tears coming to his eyes, my friend Elise and I just stared at each other, we both had tears roll down our cheeks, we both smile and make a small little laugh. Finally our names are being called up to receive our rewards, Amy nudges me telling me to get ready, suddenly I remember the days when she used to when we were younger. They finally call my name, "Susan". I get up with tears rolling down my cheek, I look back and I see all of my friends staring back at me smiling, I finally I take my award, I hold it in my hand and shake the principal's hand. "Congratulations" he saids to me, I pose for some pictures and go back to my seat. After the service is over all of my friends Chloe, Kristen, Amber, Amy, Elise, Jess and I head back to our seats we all look at our awards. Kristen got a degree in photography and so did Amy, Elise got a degree in architecture, Amber got a degree in fashion, Chloe got a degree in writing and I got a degree in performing. After the celebration we all went back home and lie on our beds thinking about what was in store for us in the future.