Too much

"Ok here's the plan, first we will all go shopping for a special catch up dinner tonight then we will all head back to our hotel rooms for a little bit of fun and then we will go to the spa and get dressed and go to dinner" Chloe told all of us everything was quiet until Elise said "this isn't a survival camp this is a gap year", we all laughed including Chloe and we headed towards the shops. After Amber and Amy finished deciding which earrings suited their outfits the best we went back to our hotel. As soon as we got out of the bus Elise slipped and fell, we all starting laughing and then Elise joined in then we helped her up. We went into our room and patched up Elise and played truth or dare. After a few minutes of playing truth or dare we went to the spa for what felt like hours, when it was time to go we couldn't get Chloe to go, we all had to pull her away from the massage. Finally we got dressed and went to dinner and talked about what we had been doing and what we were going to do after the gap year had finished, Chloe had published her first children's book, Kristen and Amy opened up a photography shop, Amber released her first clothing line and Elise had just got promoted in her architecture, it was finally my turn to say what had happened to me I told everyone that I had found a record company and starting to write my first song. We were all proud of each other's achievement and finally went back to our hotel room.