Bucket hat boy

We were all going in pairs to shop I go in a three with Amber and Amy. We walked into countless shops and bought countless items. We were putting all of our shopping in the taxi I fell backwards onto a handsome boy who was wearing a bucket hat. "Are you alright?" He asked me, I looked behind me to see if he was talking to someone else "who me?" I said nervously "who else?" He joked "haha, yeah I'm fine thanks for asking" I laughed back to him, "I'm Ben" he said to me, I paused for a moment just looking into his beautiful brown eyes, "oh my name's Susan" I said back to him feeling a bit embarrassed "nice to meet you Susan, listen I'd love to talk more maybe we could, I don't know go out for a coffee or something?" He asked me, " are you asking me on a date?" I asked him, I was acting normal on the outside but I was really jumping for joy "maybe" he said to me with a smirk "ok, I'll give you my number and you can call me whenever you want" I said to him, I gave him my number and he gave me his and we went our separate ways, I watched him leave until I couldn't see him anymore, I had a happy feeling inside of me that nobody could destroy. I turned around saw Amy and Amber grinning and smiling at me "oooooo" they both said at the same time " shut up" I said to both of them. We went back to our hotel room and soon everyone knew they all screamed with joy and hugged me. That night before I fell asleep all I could think of was his beautiful brown eyes and wondering when he would call my phone.