Fake hickey prank

(I got this idea off of TikTok)

Y/n, Noah schnapps girlfriend, was sitting with Chloe Schnapp at her house. They were going to do a fake hickey prank on Noah, but y/n wasn't going to record it. She just wanted to see Noah's reaction. Chloe got some red lipstick and put some on y/n's neck and rubbed it a bit. She then added some purple eyeshadow to make it darker. Chloe than left, because Noah was coming in ten minutes.

A few minutes later, Noah came home and greeted y/n.
"Hey love!" He said with a smile
"Hi Noah!" Y/n replied. Noah's smile drooped a little after she didn't use a pet name, but he fixed a smile on his face again.

"You wanna go watch a movie?" He asked.
"Sure! Let's watch Harry Potter." Y/n said, and so Noah picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bedroom, where he lay y/n on the bed. After he put the cd in, he lay next to y/n and snuggled his face in her neck.

He then froze, and y/n bit her lip in anticipation.
"L-love. Is this a hickey?" Came Noah's shaky voice. He scooted away from y/n and it broke her heart to look at him. He had tears in his eyes and looked like he was about to cry.

"N-no?" Y/n answered, trying to sound guilty. She must have done a great job, too much of a great job, because Noah started crying.
"Who was it? How long have you been seeing him? W-why?" He cried. He glared at the fake hickey, and moved away from y/n as she tried to touch his hand. She felt horrible, and wanted to stop this.

"Love, no it's not. Look." Y/n said as she got some makeup removed and cleaned the fake hickey. Y/n could see Noah's face split into relief, and he quickly moved to hug y/n, crying into her shoulder. Y/n hugged him back, cuddling him as he cried.

"Love, I would never cheat on you. You know that. I wanted to see your reaction, but I didn't mean for you to get that hurt." Y/n said. Noah just replied by nodding his head, sniffling. And for the rest of the day, and we'll into the night, they cuddled and watched some Harry Potter.