Will byers

Will Byers was writing in his diary (I know he doesn't have one but let's pretend he does). He wrote on how he felt worthless, a waste of space, and how he just wanted to 🔪 himself. He sighed, and hid the diary. But obviously he didn't hide it well enough. His best friend, y/n, had come into the room to give him some food, as he had gone to bed without any.
As she was leaving, she spotted the diary and the page Will was writing on, and seeing the words suicide, she opened the book and started reading. She then came to the last page Will wrote in, but she didn't realise that Will had woken up and seen her reading the diary.

"Give me that!" He said, and snatched the book out of y/n hands.
"Will-" y/n started, but Will cut her off.
"How much did you read?!?" He asked. Y/n noticed his eyes were wide with fear, but she wanted him to feel safe, so she answered honestly.
"All of it." She said.
"No no no no no!" Will said. He broke down and sobbed, hugging his knees. The sheer amount of pressure had made him sob.

"Will, look at me." Y/n instructed. She knelt in front of him and grabbed his face with her hands. Although she hadn't told anyone, she had a huge crush on Will, but was afraid to tell him in case it ruined their friendship. Y/n also had tears running down her face, but they were because she felt terrible that Will had felt this way, that no one had paid that much attention to him. She wasn't the best decision maker under pressure, but she did the first thing that came to her mind. She kissed Will.

There were no words to describe the feeling of joy that was brought to y/n whilst kissing Will. Her eyes fluttered close, and she felt Will close his eyes too, his tears stopping. She pulled away, blushing, and saw Will blushing too. They smiled at each other, and hugged it out. Just two teenagers, sitting there, hugging out all of their negative thoughts.