Carnival

Noah and y/n were at the carnival. But they weren't there as a happy couple. Noah had invited Millie to the carnival when y/n invited him to it, and since then he had become quite attached to Millie.

"Oh sorry, me and Millie are sharing a pizza! Oh sorry, Millie is too scared to go on a roller coaster so I have to help her! Oh sorry me and Millie are playing this game and I won Mille the giant teddy!"

Were just a few of the things Noah had said. Y/n was bored of going to the rides by herself, so she decided to call her best friend Finn.
"Hey Finn, can you come to the carnival. Noah invited Millie and is spending all his time with her and I'm bored." She asked. Finn agreed happily and told her he was on his way.
Finn had never told anyone, but he has had a crush on y/n for two years. He didn't know when it started, he just knew it didn't leave.

His chance was gone when Noah asked her out, so he decided he would pretend he didn't like her to his mind. It didn't work.
Finn sighed as he drove his car ove. How she didn't notice he had a crush on her was a miracle indeed. When he arrived, he saw an overjoyed y/n running over to him, enveloping him into a hug. She buried her face into the crook of his neck, and he wondered how she didn't feel his heart beating so fast.

"Let's go to the roller coaster!" Y/n said, and started dragging Finn to the tallest one.
Finn looked behind him, and he saw a jealous Noah glaring at him. His eyes widened when he saw Millie put her face closer to his...

"Y/n, whatever you do, don't look behind you!" Finn said desperately.
Y/n, being one to do the opposite of what people told her to do, looked behind her...

A/n
I know you all will hate me for leaving it at a cliffhanger
*gets pelted by rotten food*
It's an important part!
I might do two versions of this one. One where you end up with Finn, and one where you end up with Noah. I changed this into a Finn and Noah imagine book, but idk why, soooo, surprise?
Ok bye now 😘