Carnival part 2

Y/n looked behind her just in time to see Millie kissing Noah. Y/n froze. But then her heart stopped. Noah kissed her back. Y/n's eyes filled with tears. She couldn't hear anything except the pounding of her heart in her eardrums. She tore away from Finn and ran towards the park, ignoring him as he called out to her. Once she neared to a park bench, she sat down on it, pulling her knees up and wrapping her arms around them, crying.

She heard Finn run up to her and looked at him as he sat down next to her. He didn't need to say anything. He just wrapped his arm around her and they sat there together, in silence." Y/n, I need to tell you something." Finns started. Y/n looked at him, wondering what he had to say.
"I've uh, liked you for a very long time, and now's probably not the time, but-" he cut off and kissed y/n. She was stunned, but slowly, she kissed him back...

"HEY!" Y/n heard Noah yell. She pulled away from Finn and looked at Noah.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND!" Noah yelled at Finn.
"REALLY! YOIR GIRLFRIEND! SO AFTER YOU KISSED MILLE, YOU STILL CONSIDER HER THAT!" Finn yelled back.
They were having a yelling match.

"Just shut up!" Millie yelled to the both of them. She had come a few minutes before to see Finn and Noah yelling at each other. Y/n glared at Mille. She stood up, grabbed Finn's hand, and walked off with him, leaving a stunned Noah and a fuming Mille behind.

A/n:
I will do a part three of this imagine, as well as a different ending.