𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 -
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•••

"SO ARE YOU TWO on a vacation?" The guy who helped us with the motorboat asked curiously. He owns it and Drew kind of rented it, and now we are on the river traveling to the safe house with the sun widely facing us at 9 AM. It's been almost two days since we left London, and my wound is somehow healing but still hurting when I put pressure on it. My jet lag as well is seriously at the next level.

After packing the essential things to bring in - Amazon, we swiftly fled out of Newton.

"We are, um.. yeah, I think that was"

"We are working on a survival show" Drew interrupted with a proud smile. "- right Director?" My eyes shifted at him in disbelief.

He playfully sent a wink and added more. "The cast and producers will be here soon in a few days, we're just early to check the filming locations. One of the contestants has grey streaks on his hair, and I'll tell you a secret: he will lose the game. He's not meant to win. Never"

I was fighting hard not to burst out laughing, with what he is saying. He appears to enjoy making fun of this, and the guy in front of us seems to be overwhelmed by the amount of information he's providing.

What an ass, Druig.

As I was busy listening to his so called survival show and me directing it which is crazy. I heard my phone bip - It's Sersi.

"Drew," I called before glancing at the guy with a smile. "Sersi texted me, they're in Australia."

His brows creased, "You have Sersi's number?"

I nodded, showing him the text. "This text was 4 hours ago." My eyes widened before taking the phone back on my sight. I scanned the text and it was indeed four hours ago. The signal isn't really stable at this place.

"What should I reply?" I asked while scratching my cheeks.

"Tell her we're frying eggs on a built in fire." I raised an eyebrow, still looking at the screen. "Well, they know we arrived two days ago."

Thats right. My jet lag flying mind isn't at its best.

I quickly typed my reply and mumbled a yes when it got sent successfully.

Minutes had passed and we are slowly catching a sight of the wooden platform, or the - boat stop. The guy pointed at the place with a big grin.

When we finally arrived, I securely strapped my backpack and took a step carefully. Drew stepped forward first before stretching his hands. In which I took with so much horror from my eyes - the boat almost went upside down.

And this man in front of me.

Instead of soothing my almost heart attack phenomena, even laughed at what had just happened. He earned a solid hit on his shoulder from my hand. "Careful your leg"

The guy was kind of hesitant to leave us but Drew assured that there were people waiting for us too. I raised an arm midair, bidding my goodbye before finally being Lara Croft.

"Drew if something happened to us, I'm not going to forgive you. I don't want to recreate the Anaconda movie. I swear to God."

He just laughed still looking at my step. I came to a halt and seemed to realize as he brushes his hands below mine. Holding it securely, "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Alright? We'll be fine. Now, on our way! "