4.🐺

It was finally summer and school was out. But I won't be doing much of anything because all my friends left me. Quil stopped talking to me a week after the bonfire. At school not even Jared or Kim spoke to me anymore. I felt alone and it honestly pissed me off. I still wonder what I did to make them all stop talking to me. Today I would up with a bad head and body ache as much as I tried to get out of bed I couldn't. "Hey cat I was wondering why you weren't down yet." Uncle Billy said as he came into my room. "I don't feel good. I think I might have a fever." Uncle billy put his hand on my forehead and a worried look came on his face. "I'll call same and see if Emily has any medicine for right now." He exited my room leaving me a little worried because of the way he reacted.
  I was woken out of my sleep to someone banging on the door. I looked at my phone and saw missed calls from Bella so I assume it was her at the door. I got the strength to get up and open the door. "Can you stop banging on the door, what the hell is your problem?" I said with an attitude. "Is Jake here?" Bella said Rudely. "No bye, and don't come back." I said about to close the door. "Don't be fucking rude cat." Jake said as he came out his room. "Then keep your bitches in line. Acting like they own the place." I said getting angry. "Cat calm down it isn't that serious." He said trying to get my shoulder. "Don't you dare touch me!" I said pushing him making him fall. "Omg Jake I'm sorry. I don't know what wrong with me. I got mad so quick that never happens. I think I need more sleep."

*next day*

I was in the kitchen when Bella decided to visit yet again. But this time uncle billy opened the door I was listening to her talk to him. Then all of a sudden she pushed him out the way and ran to jakes room.  "What's your problem. Get out" I said. "Shut up cat. I can do what I want." She said snapping back at me. "You aren't about to come to my uncles house and disrespect him just because you want." To say I was mad was an understatement. I was shaking of how mad I was just as she was about to say something we heard a whistle. I looked up and it was Sam with the other boys. Bella saw them and she ran out and I ran behind her. "Bella go home. Jake will call you later." I said. "Cat just shut up. Jake doesn't talk to me because of you and the cult followers." She said turning back around to Sam. "Bella you're really pissing me off leave right now!" I yelled at her shaking. "Alright cat calm down" Sam said. "NO I'm tired of this bitch. She's so mad at the world she thinks everyone should bow down to her. Reality check no one likes you bitch go home." I said screaming in Bella's face. "Cat I'll have you bow down to me in a heartbeat. Jake loves me you think he'd side with you. You're delusional." Bella said with a smirk. From behind me I heard a low growl and Jared say "Paul calm down.she got it". "The only one who's going to bow down is you. You aren't anything without Jake or your little boyfriend Edward." I said and she slapped me. That was my last straw as I was about to hit her back I felt my body ache. I looked up and saw Bella's scared face. I looked down and realized I had paws. My anger was to much to deal with and as I was going to attack Bella another walked came out. It was brownish reddish at that moment I knew it was Jacob. He launched himself at me and we started fighting. He stopped once he heard Sam speak. "Jacob stop that's Catalina" Jacob looked at me and put his head down. And I just looked at him a rolled my eyes. Then a grey wolf appeared from behind a tree and it looked at Jacob with anger. Before Sam could say anything the wolfs started fighting. Sam helped me change back to my human for and he gave me some shorts and a shirt. "The legends are true." I said in a low tone. "Yeah, welcome to the pack loba magica." Sam said and smiled. I looked at him confused. "When you shifted you had a patch on your forehead. You looked exactly like her. Congratulations." I just nodded my head waiting for the boys to shift back. Jacob came out from behind the tree and looked at me with sad eyes. " Cat I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fight you." He said looking down. "Yes you did, you fought me because of Bella. We are family she isn't. You haven't even imprinted on her and yet you are fighting your own blood for her. I won't ever forgive you for it. I hope when she pick Edward over you, you suffer." I said to him in a powerful tone. He just whimpered and walked away. Paul walked next to me and smiled. "Welcome to the pack cat. Sorry for being rude before." He said and I looked up locking eyes and at that moment I knew I imprinted. I would do anything to protect him. I would kill and die for him. I smiled at him. "It's ok you're forgiven. Just kinda mad that you were rude to your imprint." I said smirking and he stiffened his body.
  I walked into Emily's house and the boys all cheered. They got happy to have la loba in their pack and even happier that Paul and I imprinted on each other. "Maybe now he won't be as grumpy" embry said causing Paul to growl at him. Quil just put his head down I looked at him and smiled. I knew it killed him because we had a thing and then he just ghosted me. "Quil it's okay. I'm not mad at you." I said which caused him to look up at me. "I'm so happy you aren't. I missed you so much. I hope you know that nothing can happen between us. Paul would kill me." He said. "Friends ?" I said smiling and he hugged me witch caused Paul to growl.
  Bella cleared her throat causing me to turn to her. "Aren't you going to apologize to me Catalina ?" She said expecting the pack to agree with her but we all laughed. "Bella let's just go she isn't going to apologize. You brought this upon yourself." Jake told her. "Why? She isn't all that. It's not like she's alpha or something." Bella said refusing to leave. "Your right I'm not like an alpha. I have more power than an alpha. But that doesn't mean I'm going to use it as an excuse to be rude. So Bella I apologize for attacking you but next time I say stop and go home you do so. Am I clear." I said as I looked at her in the eyes. "Ye-yes, sorry cat I'll listen next time." She said and ran out the house crying. "What the hell did you do?" Embry said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know I just say what I felt." Sam just chuckled "you intimidated her that's what you did. Good job." He said giving me a fist pump