Chapter 2: Eight Worlds - The Beginning

The beginning of the apocalypse is when the 8 worlds connected.

The world of the humans, or in other words, the Earth with the highest population.

The world of the Beast, the Beastal, as they were beast, they look like animals. The more they look humane the stronger they were.

The world of the Elves, the Fae, they cultivated magic instead of the Aura the humans cultivate.

The world of Sea Creatures, the Oceania, they are half-human and half-sea creatures. Their highest population consist of mermans.

The world of Giants, the Kingdom of Titans, they have the smallest population but they are strong. The tallest giants is at least 10 meter tall.

The world of Dwarves, the Dwarfen,  they look like giants with their muscle bodied, and their pointed ears are like elves, but most of them only reach one meter tall. They have a bright mind as they like to invent different things but they aren't as cunning as humans.

The world of Demons, the Demon World, they are the cruelest of all of them. Their affinity to killing and destroying others are the highest.

The world of Ghosts, the Spirit World, these are where the spirits of seven kingdom go to after they died. They cultivate ghost energy and gain a physical body but there are also other souls that choose to reincarnate. After the apocalypse, the souls that turned to zombies didn't go to the Spirit World immediately. The zombies have to be killed before their souls would be sent to the spirit world. Unfortunately though their memories would be wiped out after dying.

These are the Eight Worlds that connected after the apocalypse. Most of them were also infected by the Zombie Virus and because of it the humans which were the weakest were the ones to suffer the most but they persevered and was able to awakened abilities known as Aura.

---

Serenity opened her eyes and stared at her ceiling. Because she was an awakened human, her senses heightened so she could hear the constant growling and growling outside.

It seems like the panic already calm down as she couldn't hear any screaming and shrieking of humans. It's possible that they have already gone into hiding waiting for rescue to come.

She crawled out of the bed and took a bath. The good thing is that the electricity is still working at this time but it will be cut off soon to preserve electricities for certain bases.

She had already cut her hair short. She then suppressed her breast with a bandage to look like a male. As females especially those without any abilities were usually had the lowest status when the apocalypse begun. She then wore some comfortable pants and shirt. She grab her jacket and then wore it on and look in the mirror.

'Well at least I don't look too feminine but I'm quite handsome.' She thought narcissistically.

Taking out a sword-like knife, she then walk out of her apartment without hesitation.

The zombies at this time are still the weakest, they aren't even grade one yet so she isn't worried. In this three months with the help of the space, she had already become grade 3 in every abilities she had so an ungraded human zombies are a piece of cake for her.

She walk out leisurely when a zombie pounce at her from the side. She dodge backwards, trip the zombie with the help of her telekinesis, she then slash her knife upwards. With just one swing, the head flew down at least a few meters away.

"What a good knife you are!" She exclaimed happily while admiring the knife she bought at the black market. "But it's good if I can get a sword from the Dwarves." She sighed in dissappointment and look at the zombies approaching her.

Looking around, she noticed that there are no other signs of life. She smirked and raise her hand, hundreds of ice needles as big as an arm formed in the air, she brought down her hand and the ice needles swipe down the zombies killing every one of them.

She stood in the middle of the road with corpses on the ground.

She panted and frowned. It seems like large attacks like that is still impossible, after all she's still a puny grade 3.

She then used her telekinesis aura and jump roof to roof of the houses.

Her destination is the biggest mall in the area. More supplies isn't a bad thing.

---

She landed above the mall's rooftop and sneak inside to their highest floor.

She then killed every zombie approaching her without hesitation. She also took everything like a thief in every shop. From clothes to electronics to furniture. It might come in handy. Anyway, it will become useless in the near future.

There were no survivors in the floor above but when she arrive at the supermarket below, she saw a group of people hiding in a corner.

At least they knew to hide where there is food.

"Y-you, how did you get in here?" A delicate and pretty young lady asked. Even though she was scared, the arrogance in her tone couldn't be hidden.

"I entered like a normal person." Serenity really doesn't want to bother with them but she just can't take the supplies here before everyone.

'Should I help them get out? Then I'll come back to take the supplies?' She thought while frowning in displeasure. How troublesome. She really doesn't like to help, they might bit the hand that fed them, after all humans are the most untrustable in this era.

"Impossible! There are monsters out there! How did a scrawny brat like you defeat those?" The young lady retorted while lifting her chin in disdain.

'Fuck!? This is the type I hated the most.' Serenity was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice.

"You shouldn't make too much noise." An elegant and handsome youth in his early twenties said. Even with the apocalypse going on for a day, this guy is still as clean and impeccable but what startled Serenity was that, this youth was one of her comrade during her past life. He was an awakened who has lightning aura.

Unfortunately, he died because he fell in love with an arrogant woman and was betrayed in the end. He was bitten and was infected. Serenity was the one who killed him in the end.

Wait.. she then turned to look at the arrogant young lady.

'How coincidence it is that the woman who caused his death was here.' She couldn't help the twitching of the corner of her eye.

----

Continue?