Find the flower

You being Y/N recently got a letter in the mail or a note you could say. It said everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago.. wer'e still here... FIND THE FLOWER. It's been two weeks since you got the letter and it's the only thing you've been thinking about. Should I go though you thought. This wasn't the first time you thought that either. You got up and went to get a glass of water. Still thinking about the toy factory and all the people that disappeared. Maybe I should go and just check it out you thought. I mean I could be the one to find out what happened to them.. you sighed and made your decision. You'll go to the toy factory and find the flower. You grabbed a bag and put necessities Inside like food and water. You thought that was all you needed and grabbed you car keys. Should I bring anything else..? You wondered setting your bag down. You ran back in your room and grabbed a flashlight and a pocket knife. Okay this should be fine you decided and grabbed your bag. You walked out your door paused for a moment and went to your car. It was about a 45 minute drive to get there but luckily there was very little traffic. You pulled into the parking lot which was empty with only dead leaves and derby blowing around. I forgot how odd this place looked you sighed and stared at the factory. Why did I ever choose to work here you grimaced remembering when this was your job. "Whatever let's go inside and stop passing time" you blurted. You had a odd feeling about the factory as you walked towards the entrance. You pushed on the door and it creaked open. Not a surprise though this factory is ancient. You walk in and squint your eyes due to the dim lighting. You looked around the room you were in the lobby or front desk area. "Well I'm finally her to do what I need to do" you sighed "find the flower" you whispered.