Meeting him

You looked around the front desk area and found a cassette tape. I wonder if there's anywhere to watch it.. you wondered staring at it. You looked up from it and saw a tv with a cassette player. I'm really stupid you sighed and slid the cassette into the player. You weren't fully paying attention to it and all you heard was something about trespassing. Well if this place is abandoned and old does it still count as trespassing..? You thought blankly for a moment. You continued looking around and found a locked door that required a colored code. I'm shocked a codes still needed on the door shouldn't there be no power? You thought. No, I guess it doesn't matter here if a cassette player still works. You left the door and searched for some sort of clue. You saw a colored train in a different room and looked at it oddly. You watched it move along it's tracks as it forever looped the tracks. You realized it was or could be the code to unlock that other door. You memorized the colors for a moment before running over to the colored pad and pressed the colors in the order of the train's colors.  It beeped and the door opened and you ran inside. There was a tv and another cassette tape. You put it in and turned the tv on. It then began talking about a GrabPack and how to use it. In the end it gave a warning to not aim at other people which gave you weird vibes. "I doubt that I'll use that thing on anyone.. no one's here." You mumbled and saw a GrabPack in a case. You went over to it and took it out and put it on as it instructed to. "Jeez this thing is kind of big.. did they make it for giants or something?" You joked with yourself knowing that you were a short person. You left that room and went back to the lobby. There was a hallway that you got curious about so you walked down it and came across a door with a blue hand print scanner. Knowing that it was too high up you looked at your GrabPack and grinned. You aimed the hand at the scanner and pulled the trigger on it. It fired and attached to the scanner and it started to read it. The door then opened and the GrabPack hand released and went back to you. "Okay let's go down there I guess?" You muttered to yourself. You shook off the feeling of unease you had and started walking. You entered a bigger room that appeared to be for children or once was for them. Right in the middle of the room was the mascot of the company that you remembered being known as Huggy Wuggy. You stared at him seeing that he looked to be in perfect condition due to the rest of the factory falling apart. You felt happy seeing him again, you once were the one in charge of this area and cleaning Huggy. Children would get so many things stuck in his fur. Toys,snacks,candy,juice,stickers you name it. You walked up to him and hugged his leg gently. "I kinda miss working here" you mumbled into his fur. You released the hug and took a step back to read his board. There was a red button and you pressed it and Huggy Wuggy's theme song started playing. You laughed when you heard the song still to this day not knowing why so many kids liked that song. It ended and you remembered that you had come here with a reason. To try and find this so called flower. You turned your back on Huggy and looked around the room. There was another door you could use the GrabPack with so you aimed the hand and it landed on the scanner and instead of loading it cut the power. "Oh fudge.." you muttered. You froze when you heard a jingle. You turned around and saw Huggy with a key dangling in his hand. "Oh I assume that's for me?" You questioned. You used the GrabPack again and grabbed the key from Huggy's hand. "Thank you Huggy" you grinned and then hugged them. "I'm going to assume that this key unlocks a room or something" you murmured to yourself deep in thought. You scanned the room and saw a door that needed a key. You ran over to the door and unlocked it. "Bye Huggy I'll be back" you called out even though you knew there would be no response. You went in and you dealt with the problem till the power turned back on. "Well that was easy" you beamed and left the electrical room. "I'm back Hugg-" you began. He was gone.  "Um.. Huggy?" You mumbled. "Where d-did you go?" You stuttered. You knew now that you weren't alone or something changed with the mascot.

Hope you guys enjoyed!!
Word count: 838