| ch i. |

[]

[]

Three years have passed since the incident. Autumn leaves fell onto the pavement. Nearing the gates of, students from all overe Tokyo Japan arrived to participate in the annual entrance exams.(Edited)

From the quiet neighborhood to UA, Al and mummy had an half and hour train ride. They saunter inside the auditorium and most of the good seats were taken by participants.

Al manage to find a good sit with there sharp eyes. "I um,excuse me is this sit taken?" Al called out."Hu-h u-hhh n-nooo." The boy seemed to stutter over the worlds. Either way Al sat down next to a ash blonde boy.(Edited)

Al notice a dark aura coming from the both. "Childhood friends maybe?" Al thought, - Maybe but hungry.- "your always hungry Venom!" Almost giving Al a heart attack.

On cue the lights dimmed and a stage light landed at the podium where the blonde man stood behind with stylish hair pointing upwards and a thin/short mustache.

"Welcome one and all to my lively show!!!" His loud voice boomed throughout the stadium, it was kinda adorable to Al, through if Al hadn't been waving there long ears around that would have been it for them. "EVERYONE SAY HEY!!!!"

Al almost cryed from the sad look on his face, and how everyone was completely silent around them but. As all ways the hero merrily continued on.

"I've got shivers down my spine too,listeners!!! I'm going to give you the low-down on how this will go down! Are you ready?!!"

-yup ready to eat your loud ass-An snort was came out of there noses making them sneeze it was quiet but adorable. Through Al  nose was red after that, because it felt like it was on fire. Through the room remained quiet once more, despite the muttering coming from the green boy next to them,in pure awed at the pro hero and his work.

An faint smile appeared on Al's face, but it quickly disappeared to there innocent face when the ash blonde looked at them. Katsuki Bakugou studied the dark purple haired non gender person. There aura was strange but like a angel but then again it was deadly.

He wasn't quite sure if it was there quirk, but it looked like there quirk made 12 percent of that aura. What truly caught the boys attention was that they had long ears, but something about them being black on the tip. The way there nails were black but it didn't seem like nail polish.

Not to mention one of there eye was covered with by an eyepatch. Through it wasn't normal he just assumed it was an accident or something else.Through taking the practice exam with an injury like that was a disadvantage.

Through that wasn't what it seemed like.

But that still didn't seek his curiosity. Why did they have a pillow with them? The pillow was green,But it also has black dots.Throughout Bakugou thoughts he got interrupted.(Edited)

"Now pay attention, listeners!! We'll be testing your mettle by running a ten minute practice run at our replica city district!!"-Mr. Loud ass announced. "Venom please!"

The project screen popped up multiple colorful letter blocks with different locations.

"Everyone gather at your special meeting area after present.

Al looked at the ticket,they received after turning in there application.

" We'll be sprinkling a large number of 'villains' over the battlefield!!" -Damn can he get more dramatic?- Venom asked like he isn't dramatic. The projector switched and revealed three shadows images similar from the handout,except the forth was apparently missing.

"They'll appear in different varieties with point values scaled according to difficulty! Using each of your individual quirks dispatch or immobilization as many 'villains ' as you can until time runs out!" -He explains!- "Venom please."

"Your goal, listeners! Is to rack up a high score! As a side not, don't think about directly attacking any other competitors, it's against the rules! You'll be escorted out of thr test area and building!" -Damn so no eating people, fuck this!- " as always your head is in your stomach!"

"Pardon me?! May I ask a question?!" A spotlight landed on a blue haired boy wearing glasses pointing at his printout. "This handout clearly gives/shows four types of villains listed!"

"If this is misprint, then Yuuei, thr most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of this foolish mistake!!" -The loud as nerd rants- "We examinees are here in this place today because all wishes are molded into explanatory hero's!!" - damn so we got a robot to-

"And you! Yes with the curly hair!! Can't you sit still for a second, you have been muttering to yourself the entire time!! It's distracting!!" -damn them glasses love to glinted- "If you think Yuuei is some pleasure jaunt then leave this place at once!" - well damn see ya-

This caught Al's attention to turn there head to the green haired boy. His freckled cheeks burned in embarrassment and timidly bowed uttering a small apology.

"Thanks for segue, much appreciate, Examinee No. 7111!!" Present mic answered. The fourth type villain you'll encounter is worth zero points!! The robots an obstacle, so to speak!!" -pussy-

"As a matter of fact, there's one in every battle center! The robot's not important to defeat,by there's no reason to defeat it either!! I recommend you listeners try to avoid it!!!" -Damn that's sad-

"Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption and for being rude!!" The dead serious male sat down and started to compare the practical exams as if it were playing a video game.

"That's enough from me! I'll leave you all with presentation of the 'school precepts' of this academy of mine!!" -you would think he finishes-

"As a certain 'hero' by the name of Napoleon Bonaparte once said'a true hero never stops overcoming the misfortunes in life'! Now let's move to the main event!! Plus Ultra!!!"

"Good luck suffering!" His concentric green eyes peered behind his orange shades, glinting in most seriousness. At once, everyone abruptly stood from their seats and going their separate ways.

Al Yumi suffered the most, it was no different to how the competition and it's candidates had faced in the past or present, but it can never compare to there backstory.

Al made there way to the battling area. The real battle was about to begin.

_____________

A/N-Al and Tokoyami are childhood friends!