~Anxiety~

It was the first day of a two year break for class 1-A, and it was the first time in a LONG time that they got to sleep in. Denki woke up at 10:30AM and went to the common area, where everyone else was. The girls had been making their famous chocolate chip pancakes, and the guys were playing video games, as usual.

"HAH! TAKE THAT BLASTY BOY!" Sero had taken a shot at Bakugou, and killed him.

"SHUT IT TAPE ARMS!!" 

"Can you guys stop screaming for once?" Denki yawned as he came out, and Jirou ran over to him, giving him a hug.

"Hey Pikachu!" she said, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Hey Popstar!" he said, kissing back.

Jirou was always very loving towards Denki, and Denki was the same way. Jirou didn't know he loved her as much as he did, and Denki wished she did.

"Morning Kaminari!" Midoriya paused the game, which made Bakugou even madder.

"DAMN IT NERD!!! I WAS ABOUT TO KILL SHITTY HAIR!!!!"

"KACCHAN SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

Bakugou was now the most nervous person there.

"G-god. S-sorry.."

"Jirou, you're so lucky you have such an amazing boyfriend. CONSIDERING MINE DIDN'T EVEN ASK IF WE WANTED HELP!!!" Mina yelled, hoping Kirishima would notice.

Kirishima looked over at Mina and shrugged. 

"You're right, not manly at all. Here, I'll come he-" Kirishima said, walking over there.

"Well you're too late now!" Mina flicked Kirishima, and said, "Try being more helpful hm..?"

"I will!"

"Todoroki can be helpful sometimes. He just needs to stop all his trauma-reimagining." Momo said, giving Todoroki a slightly annoyed look.

"Katsuki wants to train all day. He never wants to do anything with me!!" Uraraka threw her hands up, almost hitting Denki.

"I'm sorry!"

"All good Uraraka."

After the girls and Denki finished, they put everything on plates and ate. The boys played their video games all day, and the girls went shopping.

"WAIT MOMO!" Todoroki yelled, before Momo left.

"Yes Sho?"

"Here, take this!" He gave Momo his dad's credit card, and then kissed Momo's cheek.

"Oi oi Sho..." Momo said, rubbing her forehead.

^Time Skip an Hour Later, brought to you by Denki's only brain cell!^

"So um guys..?" Denki asked his group of friends.

"What's up?" Kirishima asked his best friend.

"I think I'm going to propose to Jirou next year on her birthday.."

"Really??" Iida asked. "She's going to decline that. Why would she marry someone so dumb?"

"Iida, that's rude!!" Deku gave Iida a glare.

"Yeah, a bit far Iida.." Todoroki said.

"C'mon, you gotta give him something. He saved all of our lives. He risked his life for us!" Kirishima said, reminding him of that one villain attack. 

A/N: That villain attack is in one of my KiriKami books, but pretend that is the fight that happened, but instead it's KamiJirou

"Oh shut up. He's just a dumb loser who can't control his quirk. You guys can't be serious when you say he deserves something." Iida responded with no shame.

This made Denki cry, and all the boys followed him.

"That's fucked up man..." Sero said, following his friend.

"Iida, why are you so rude to Kaminari!? He's a really good person. He learned to control his quirk a while ago, in case you haven't noticed. He does everything for us! He makes us breakfast, he makes lunch, AND dinner, he cares about us, HELL, HE EVEN DOES EVERYTHING FOR US! IF WE NEED SOMETHING, KAMINARI WILL SAY 'OH, I GOT IT!' OR, IT'S NO BIG DEAL, I CAN DO IT!'. You need to be nicer! Not to just Kaminari, but everyone else!!"

"Midoriya, he's a crybaby. Who the hell cares about him anyways??"

Deku ran to Kaminari's dorm, feeling sorry for him.

"Kaminari?" Deku said, knocking on Denki's door.

"C'mon bro, open up please?" Kirishima said.

"Denki, I'm sorry about Iida!! I'm so, so sorry!"

Denki was crying and screaming, literally going crazy. He was having a quirk malfunction, and at that point, Kirishima broke through the door. Denki was in the air, and electricity was sparking all around him. 

"HELP ME! HELP PLEASE!" Denki screamed so loud, it was petrifying. 

"DENKI CALM DOWN! IT'S OK!" Deku jumped up, bringing Denki down.

Sero hugged him, calming him down. Denki suffers from anxiety, so he has to be calm otherwise that happens. 

"Hey, It's ok. Jirou will be back any minute ok?" Sero said while hugging him.

"I-I just want my baby to b-be happy! But she can't with someone as dumb as I am!" Denki said, stuttering in fear and pain.

"Denki you aren't dumb! I'm being serious!! You learned to control your quirk, and now, you're a hero to everyone around you!" Sero said, hugging Denki tighter.

^Time skip 5 minutes brought to you by All Might's left titty.^

Jirou ran into Denki's dorm, seeing that Denki was still crying. Sero moved out of the way, and she hugged Denki really tight.

"Denki, don't ever, EVER listen to what Iida has to say. I love you so much, that won't ever, change. I promise you. You aren't dumb. And trust me, I'm going to kill Iida. Literally this time.... I love you so much!.."

"I love you to my little popstar...."

They left Denki and Jirou, which left everyone else with Bakugou.

"IIDA, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT OUR BEST FRIEND THAT WAY! DENKI IS NOT DUMB, AND DOESN'T NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE HE IS!" Mina said.

Smoke started coming out of her hands, which meant Iida was in for it. Everyone had their quirks out, and they dragged him to the training grounds, and started fighting. All this for Denki..

 No one, and I mean NO ONE, hurts Denki.

 An hour later, Iida had been beaten, and he was bleeding and hurting. 

"Next time, don't hurt my friend's feelings. He has feelings, unlike you. Son of a bitch." Kirishima walked away, and so did all the other heroes.

They sat in the common room, talking about what just happened.

Everyone sat down, holding their partner's hand, still mad. 

"I don't get it! What did Kaminari do to deserve this? Kero." Asui said.

Denki didn't deserve this at all. They befriended Bakugou, and all the guys (besides Bakugou) helped the girls make food, and they did everything together.

^// Total Word Count: 1064 Words //^