~Special~

(Long !! :D)

About a year later, everyone got married. They all got married together, and they looked amazing. They all had dresses, matching their favorite colors, and the guys had ties that matched their favorite colors. They got married at the 'Hero Park', where they made many memories. They made new family, new lives, and new forever-friends. 1-A was always going to stick together, no mater what happened. They become pros? Still family. One of them dies? Still family. Growing old..? Still family...

^A couple years later^

KamiJirou Child Information:

Name: Jin Kaminari

Class: 1-A

Quirk: Electric Control. He can control electricity whenever and wherever he wants.

Girlfriend: Akumumu Tokoyami- TokoAsui

Birthday: March 28

Jin loves hanging out with his best friend, Reiji Kirishima- KiriMina- and his girlfriend.

"MAAAAAAAA?" Jin yelled, running downstairs.

"WHAT BAKA? I'M TRYNA DO SOMETHING FOR THE AGENCY?" Jirou popped up, and Jin immediatly turned around, running back upstairs.

"I'LL ASK DAD!!"

"GOOD"

"DDAAAAAADDDD?"

"WHAT JINNN?"

"I'm picking my friends up, so I'm leaving now!!"

"Bye kid!"

"Bye dad! BYE MOOOMM!

"BYE SWEETIEEE BE CAREFULL!"

"I WILL!"

He went to Reiji's house first, where Akumumu met him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^TokoAsui^

TokoAsui child information:

Name: Akumumu Tokoyami

Class: 1-A

Quirk: Shadow Bending- She can manipulate shadows to do anything she wants them to do...

Boyfriend: Jin Kaminari-KamiJirou

Birthday: July 20

"Mom, I'm going.." Aku said.

"Bye, kero!"

"Bye Akkkuuu~" Dark Shadow said.

"Shut up Dark Shadow. You're more BS than you are DS."

^KiriMina^

KiriMina child information:

Name: Reiji Kirishima

Class: 1-A

Quirk: Acidic craft. He can make anything out of acid, and it hardens. 

Girlfriend: Hanabi Bakugou-KaccAcko

Birthday: October 18

Reiji loves hanging out with Jin Jirou and his girlfriend, Hanabi Bakugou.

"DAAAAAD"

"Yes..?"

"I'M LEAVING!!"

"BYE!"