~Not a Chapter~

A/N: I thought this would be fun, I got the idea from another author, I forgot who it was, but Author-Chan, if you see this, pls comment that you did this. I loved you're "Busy Or Just Bored Of Me?" story, and so sad when I finished it!

A/N: The author who this idea is Huffle_133. Please, please follow them and read their stories!

Kirishima: "Hey!! Why did you make me look like a bad guy!?"

A/N: "I didn't! You shouldn't have let Mina use your phone!"

Mina: "She's right babe! You know I snoop!"

Dark Shadow: "AND I DON'T THINK TSU IS WEIRD! SHE'S THE BEST GIRL I'VE EVER MET!"

Asui: "Awww!"

A/N: "It's a story guys, calm down!"

Jirou: "No! I'm not calming down! I was trying to have fun, but now, I look like I'm a softie!"

Denki: "Baby, you are a softie deep down inside that little popstar heart."

Jirou: "Oh please, says the one with a quirk that makes him short-circuit."

Denki: "You don't make fun of Y/N!! And she and the same quirk as me!"

Jirou: "I'm not making a bad impression on your sister!"

A/N: "Oi, you guys are so cute."

Momo: "And were guys really staring at me?"

A/N: "Momo, I hate to say it... but yes."

Todoroki: "I told you!"

A/N: "You guys need couples counseling."

Deku: "For real!!"

A/N: "DEKU YOU CAN'T BE TALKING. YOU GOT DADDY, GIRLFRIEND, AND QUIRK ISSUES. SHUT DA HELL UP!"

Deku: "BUT I HAVE Y/N FUCKING BITCH!"

A/N: "DON'T MAKE ME MAKE YOU A VILLAIN IZUKU"

Deku: "G-god.. o-okay..."

Kirishima x Denki: "Damn, A/N is savage."

A/N: "DAMN RIGHT! Anyways, you guys gotta go back before someone notices I kidnapped you. Bye bestayss!"

All: Byeee!!"

//Total Words: 290//