Chapter 38

You opened your door, then, just after you open the door wide enough for them to see what's in there, Kaminari shouted in surprise, "Whoa, this is... Amazing! And this scent is coffee?!"

You nod your head, step aside while holding your door knob, letting them to walk into your room. "Yes, it's coffee."

They then walk in to your room and look around in awe. "Whoa... Are you sure this isn't a mini cafe instead a bedroom..?" Kaminari commented again when he look at your mugs collection.

"Hey, hey, (y/n)! Let's train together next time!" Kirishima suddenly said, you blink at him in surprise, but then you realized that he's holding one of your PVC dumbbells, you then nod your head. "Sure."

You then glance at the rest of them, Yaoyorozu staring at your drink collection, Jirou looks troubled if she should go to the mask, or the sword or the keyboard. Iida looked impressed with the collection of your books. And the rest of the class also wandering in your room.

"But, isn't the coffee scent's too strong for a room that being arranged for a day..?" Sero tilt his head slightly with a raised eyebrow. "Come to think of it... You're right." Kirishima nod his head.

"Well, when i was done earlier, i make a cup of coffee... And i haven't opened my door that connects with the balcony either, so i guess it is kind of strong." You glance at the balcony door.

"Hey, hey, (y/n), you just said that you made a cup of coffee earlier, right?" Mina shove her face to yours, making you take a few steps back. "Yes, i am..." You answer it with an uncertain tone, since her question caught you out of your guard.

"Then! Can you make us one as well?!" She asked, shoving her face in front of your face again, this time's closer, making you steps back again, blinking in surprise, then glance at the others, as if asking if they also want you to make it for them, there's some of them who avert their eyes from you with an akward smile, but they also keep glancing back at you, there's some of them who has the same expression as Mina's, then there's someone who just keep standing there without emotion and just keep staring at you.

'..... So they want it.' You took a note after you saw their faces. You then let out a small sigh, then nod your head, "Alright." You said, making Mina jump in happiness, followed by Hagakure, while Uraraka and Momo look at you with a relieved smile, then you cut Mina's "Yahoo!" yelling, "But i won't making coffee... Since it's already dark." You told them.

Then their face drops into disappointment. You couldn't help but feel a guilt grow up in your chest, so you immediately talk again. "But i can make other drinks if you want." You stated akwardly after a few moments of silence, making them smile again, but then they look at each other. "Then, please makes us another drink, (y/n)!", "Anything?" you ask them. "Anything!" Mina shouts in excitement.

"... I'll just make hot cocoa then... It's not really good to eat/drink something sweet before sleep, but... It helps for sleeping so i guess it's okay..?" You muttered to yourself, then nod your head. "Yeah, i will just make it."

Then you look at your classmates again. "Then, please take a mug for each person, you could take anything from there." You point at the shelf where you place the mugs. After you told them this, you walk to the other side, grab the bag of cocoa powder, then walk back and seeing many of them already grab a mug for each person.

But there's also some of them who still haven't, so you walk to the other who already have a mug on their hands, "Please place it here." You taps your hand on your desk, '.... I think i have to restock the cacao powder again tomorrow..'

Mina and Hagakure was the first to place it on your desk, then followed by Sero, Kaminari and Mineta. You then combine the milk, cacao powder, honey, vanilla and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan, whisk it until its smooth.
Then you place your saucepan over medium heat, and bring the milk to a simmer, you whisk it every amount of time. Then you give it a taste, when you think it's sweet enough, you pour it in the mug, then you add cardamom whipped cream on the top of the hot cocoa and sprinkle some cinnamon on the whipped cream.