About marriage

Rayna PoV:
This afternoon, I had some personal time. I was considering whether to get married. After meeting Rey, I felt something different, even though he is perfect, so I had no reason to reject this proposal. I also wanted to give my aunt and my mother a very happy time because they will be so happy to be in laws. Many people around me will be pleased as a result of this. I told my mother that I was okay with this proposal because I do not want to let people down and have them regret it later.
My mother gave me a big hug and said, "Thank you, my little doll, you are the best..!..You know Rey will be a wonderful husband, you do not have to worry, I never take the wrong decisions about your life," To be honest, I was nervous about getting married so quickly, but I also felt proud. I told myself, "I can do it," remembering that everyone loves me and that doing it is for my happiness alone.

When my mother called Sophie's aunty, they had a joyful conversation. The best way for me to relieve all of my stress was to relax in my room, where I put on my headphones and lay on my bed. After a short while, I went downstairs and found Rey talking to my mother. He grinned and said, "Hey." Everyone was there, including my mom, aunt, and uncle, and they were talking about, what else? I waved my hand and grinned. only about my marriage. I was not content. Rey said, "I will take Rayna out, you guys carry on, tell me what you guys decided." He asked me to change and come down. Yes, it was embarrassing that I was still wearing my pajamas. When he spoke to me directly, my body shook a little bit, possibly due to the butterflies I had because of him. He made everyone laugh when he said, "Wow you just took 8 minutes that is it.. myself i take more time," as I quickly changed and descended.

I joined in the laughter and remarked, "I look good anyway, so I do not need any extra time for getting ready.." I gave a sarcastic response. I am being myself now; I do not have the strange feeling I did before, but it is like a miracle that we were so close after just one encounter.
We headed out, and when I asked "where are we going...?" he said for my college work.. all documents are ready only he needs my sign. He said my mom gave him my files and he completed all the needed work. I could tell that our parents were making fun of us from behind us, but I did not care. I was in awe, so we went to his place, where he showed us around and helped us finish our work. He stated that he had something important to say. Fuck, my heart was racing and my hands were sweating. He was a little more serious than before. He asked if I was really ready to get married. I nodded and explained that I am not ready, but I have no problem with this marriage. "I know you are doing it for your mother, but it is up to you." he said, looking into my eyes.

I am aware that you are not yet ready, but you should like me regardless because I will make a good husband. He states. I nodded, and he said, "Do not be anxious; this relationship will last forever; are you okay with that?" He poses a modestly serious question. I was extremely anxious and afraid because I felt as though a great deal of responsibility rested on my shoulders, but when he said those words, I found myself falling in love with him because they were so kind and considerate of me. I responded by nodding, and he grinned and said, "Let us go." Like a small puppy, I followed him.

We arrived back at my house, which was in disarray with wedding set photos, outfits, and other items all over the hallway. What the heck is going on? You guys still have not chosen, Rey said while laughing. I and Rayna will handle this part, you guys take some time to relax, he said. I could not take it any longer when he winked at me; it felt like he was tease me, i cried inside.

The aunt of Sophie grinned, nodded, and requested that all preparations for the wedding and for the wedding be made. Of course, I am asking how you guys chose the date, and Rey answered in the affirmative.
They exchanged glances before saying, "In a week."
I uttered "WTF." I did not want to say it, but after hearing what she said, I did.

Everyone was staring at me...fuck, I thought... Rey and Sophie's aunt both inquired about my agreement with that. I was speechless but could only nod. Do not worry, I will take care of it, just be a part of it, and do not be afraid—everything will be fine, Rey grinned and whispered in my ear. I nodded while beaming.

After dinner, we all had a conversation before they left. Even though I did not find everything to be true, I was in good health and only told myself not to overthink or act. Everyone is kind and sweet, and Rey is perfect, so everything will be okay.