Chapter Two

ꕥ ✨ ꕥ

ꕥ ✨ ꕥ

I hold onto the hope that Hobi will accept, I pray Tae's angels, I pray God that he will accept.

Just ten days.

"Hyun-Ae, our lives aren't ending, we can take a small break and then figure it out?" He replies and I bite on my lip, fear filling my whole being, taking over my soul and heart.

"Please." I beg, my voice a bare whisper. "Just ten days..." I insist weakly and J-Hope looks me in the eye.

His gaze softens a little as he sees the despair painted on my face.

"Er-...Fine, okay. Ten days, then we take a break." He says, his hand gently stroking my cheek. "I didn't say I don't love you, Hyun-Ae...I just need to figure out what I feel."

"That's good enough for me, Hobi. That's good enough. Don't force the feelings. Just let me make those ten days the best we've lived so far. Okay?"

His beautiful lips stretch into a smile and I don't waist time, circling him into my arms, holding onto him.

It takes him a few seconds but he closes his arms around me too.

Ten days.

I have ten days to give him all the love I have.

I step away from him and dive my hands in the pockets of my long brown coat, actually his long brown coat which he leant me.

(Mentioned brown coat is in pic up there👆🏻)

"Okay then...." I whisper before sending him a shy and insecure smile. "I better get going and start preparing these ten days."

J-hope nods and smiles my way. I walk to the door which I open to be met with Yoongi who frowns my way, an inquiring expression on his features.

"Ten days." I breath, more to myself and he tilts his head in confusion. "I need to go." I bow to everyone and rush out, calling a taxi and giving the Hybe building address.

| J-Hope.

I sigh and try to pull my head in the game. I can't be distracted, I need to be 100% focused for the guys and for the staff.

Strange looks are directed my way and I'm not surprised after what just happened between Hyun-Ae and me. Taehyung is the first person to come to me.