Chapter 20 - Epilogue

This is the end! In the last one (My dark secret) I didn't want to write a conventional happy ending and kind of left it on a cliff hanger in case anyone was interested which I honestly didn't think anyone would be. I had already written a short story that I wrote purposefully to be very cliché and commercial thinking that it would gain more attention - I was wrong. Then I decided to write something that I would read and it was a lot more popular. I have taken down the aformentioned cliché ridden story and will be rewriting it. The main character of that one will be Charlotte, Catherine's friend who appeared in My dark secret.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this story and like the ending. I certainly have had fun writing it. I thought it would be good to end with a bang (pun not intended) so there is a NSFW warning.

Hope to see you on my next project! xoxo

.....................................................................................................................................

It's good to finally be back. I liked going round Britain and it was cool to see Cat's parents reunite. However, judging by the sounds coming from their bedroom that night. we only saw the very beginning for which I will be forever grateful. It was especially awesome to get Liam's begrudged blessing to date his daughter which he promptly followed up with the warning that if I ever hurt her they would never find my body. That part was great fun. I always thought Kyle was scary but Liam could make a grown man shit himself.

Before we even left Europe, my dad had already summoned us to a meeting which we went to this morning. I wasn't at all surprised with what we found. The senior club members told us that if we were going to go forward with our relationship, that there were going to be some guidelines. They weren't anything we weren't already expecting – I couldn't talk to her about anything incriminating and bearing in mind that Cat is a writer, if she ever writes anything even remotely club related or inspired, she would have to get the green light from them before publishing. As soon as we agreed to their terms they welcomed her into the family and everybody was called to the clubhouse to celebrate.

I leave Cat with Kyle, Pete, Beast and a couple of other old-timers to go make the rounds. I stop at each of the tables to say hi and catch up. Unsurprisingly, I have more to tell than they do.

Just as I get up from one table, I find Lacey... Stacey... whatever her fucking name is, blocking my path.

"Hey, Tom. Where've you been? I missed you."

I look down at her hand that she's just placed on my arm. "Really?"

Her hand moves up to my bicep. "I heard you left town for a while."

"Yeah."

She squeezes my arm. "What it stressful? You're really tense."

Of course I'm fucking tense. She's touching me up within spitting distance of my girlfriend.

"Do you need some help relaxing?"

I bend down slightly so that we're on the same eye level and inject as much venom as I can into my voice. "You see those whores over there?" I ask, pointing to where she usually hangs out with her little friends. "That's where you belong. And if I ever need a cum-bucket, I'll know where to find you." I straighten back up and look down at her coldly.

She looks hurt and angry and for a moment I feel a twinge of guilt. But I push that fucker back down and walk away. I may have been a bit harsh but I don't want her anywhere near my relationship with Cat.

Just as I'm making my way back to the table where I left Cat, we cross paths.

"Where are you off to?" I ask, giving her a quick kiss.

"Going to get some more beers."

"I'll give you a hand."

We go to the storeroom, the one that Cat caught me fucking Lacey in. When she bends over to get the beers out of one of the coolers, her dress rides up and I can't resist cupping her sweet ass in my hands.

"Tom!" she squeaks, surprised.

"What? I can't help it! Whenever I see your ass I just wanna..." I squeeze her ass hard and a finger brushes the fabric that comes between me and her sweet pussy. I groan and press my hard-on into her, showing her just how much I want her.

"Tom, no! Not here."

"Why not?" I ask, moving my hand around the front to stroke the fabric over her clit.

She gives a sharp intake of air and pushes her ass into me, rubbing against my already pulsating cock. "Because someone might walk in on us," she breathes.

I push the fabric aside and run a finger through her slick folds. Fuck me. She's so wet. If I have to stop now, I'm going to have blue balls the size of gobstoppers. "No, they won't."

"I distinctly remember a time when exactly that happened."

Touché.

I spin her round to look at me. "Well, that has an easy solution. We just make sure they can't come in." I pick her up with her legs wrapped around my waist, and head to the door. "You just have to make sure you don't scream too loud," I say once I've pinned her up against the back of the door.

I see her think for a moment before smiling wickedly. I love that smile. It means her brain is just as dirty as mine. While we kiss, I awkwardly undo my belt and zipper and let my pants fall. It was about as hard as I imagined, especially as I never let go of Cat. She reaches down and wriggles for a moment, moving her panties to the side and I waste no time. I gradually thrust into her, relishing in how fucking wet she is and her small gasps as I slowly fill her up.

Once she's taken me all the way to the hilt, I quicken my pace, thrusting into her faster and faster. She presses her hand against her mouth to muffle the moans and for some reason it turns me on even more to the point where I can tell I'm already about to come. But before that, I need her to come. Unfortunately, my movements are little restricted so I pound into her harder and tighten my grip on her. It has the desired effect as she starts to moan even louder. I kiss her hard and then, because it's getting hard to breath, I kiss down her neck.

"Oh, fuck yes, Tom!"

I bite down on the sweet spot on her neck and her orgasm is almost immediate. Her head falls back with a loud crack against the door and her pussy constricts around my cock, milking it for all that it's worth.

When both our orgasms are over, I gently drop her down onto her feet.

"See how we wouldn't get caught?" I say, giving her a kiss.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Aye, and nobody is going to wonder why we took fifteen minutes to get beers."

I can't help but laugh. "Nah, they'll be wondering why we didn't take longer."

She laughs despite herself.

"With a stunning girlfriend like you, who wouldn't take fifteen minutes to get beer?"

She gives me one of her cryptic smiles.

"What?"

"Girlfriend. I just like how it sounds."

I smile and wrap my arms around her. "Me too. But I might get tired of it one day."

She frowns. "Really?"

"Yeah. I might have to start calling you Wife instead."