~5~

TW !Sexual Content!

"The next level? That sounds promising," I said, my breath shaking as George dragged his fingers along my thigh. He chuckled and began moving backward until we hit the baker's cupboard. It was big and roomy and it was filled with flour, sugar, and other baking needs.

"Get in," he said. His voice was stern, he was not playing any longer. I could feel him growing hard underneath me. I followed his orders and got in the cupboard and began kissing George feverishly. He moaned between my lips and pressed me hard against the shelf.

"Is this a bad time to tell you I'm claustrophobic?" I said, smirking as I pulled away from George. He could tell I was teasing.

"Aww, well that's too bad, guess we'll do this another time," George said, walking away to exit the cupboard. I grabbed his arm and slammed him against the wall behind me.

"Funny,"

George chuckled. His voice was low and dangerous.

"If we're gonna do this you're gonna need to be under me, love," He said, flipping me onto the wall where he was. I chuckled and he began moving his hand closer and closer to the hem of my underwear.

"Is this ok, love," He asked while rubbing my sweet spot, slowly. I moaned loudly, I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to tell him to never stop, but I couldn't get the words out. The pleasure was too much.

"Oh yeah, it's-it's ok," I managed to get out. He smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing. He began pulling off my underwear until they were down to my knees. He looked at me once.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure,"

"Just tell me, stop, and I'll stop, ok?"

This man...

"I will."

With no time to spare, he put his head under my skirt, I felt his hot breath on my exposed area. His tongue was his weapon. He was moving it in slow circles. I couldn't help but let a moan escape me.

He stopped.

"Shh, you have to be quiet, babe," he said in a low voice. I nodded my head and cupped my hand over my mouth. He smiled at my submissive state and continued with his tongue. Up and down. I kept biting my lips to the point where it was now bleeding slightly. George came up for air and noticed the blood. He got up and kissed my lip. Licking away the excess.

His tongue is deadly.

He went back down.

I stopped him before he could start again.

"Georgie, I thought you said the next level, when do you get to be pleasured?" I asked. His chin in my hand, and his eyes on me, he answered.

"Darling, tonight is about you, I wanna taste you, so let me,"

I laughed and pushed him back down.

Just then we heard a noise. The sound of a door creaking.

"Shit," I heard George say. He got up and pulled up my underwear. I was in pain. I hadn't finished yet and it was killing me.

"I think it might be Delilah," I said.

"Ok come on," He grabbed my arm and led me out of the cupboard in the kitchen. I followed him as he led me towards the Gryffindor common rooms.

We ran fast. The growing bulge in between my legs were longing for the feel of his tongue.

As soon as we got to the Gryffindor Common room. George silently whispered the password and rushed me inside.

"C'mon upstairs, love" he said, leading me up towards the boys dormitories. He opened the door. No one was there. It was our time. Us. Alone.

He lay me down on the bed. He pulled my skirt down once more.

"Let's finish this," I said, feeling my self growing more and more helpless by the second.

George chuckled, that deep low chuckle, before using his teeth to grab the hem of my underwear. His tongue slipped in and started vigorously going up against clit.

I moaned his name so loud. Anyone up could here us. However, that was no problem for George. The sounds of my moans seemed to please him.

"Keep going," I managed to get out.

George's tongue became faster and rougher. I felt myself reaching my climax. George knew it too. He could feel it somehow.

"George, I-I think I'm gonna- oh shit-," I stuttered.

"It's alright, love, go ahead"

With those simple words. I released the powerful grudge that I didn't realize I had.

I was breathing heavily. My hands were red from grasping onto the sheets to tight. My chest was sweating.

"Wow." I heard him say. I looked up. His eyes met with mine, his beautiful amber eyes.

"What just happened," I said, breathlessly chuckling.

George chuckled with me and began to put my undergarments back on.

"Do you feel alright?" He asked, kissing my collarbone.

"Yes, I feel great,"

•••

A/N: AHHH! I finally got a chapter out! I can't believe how long it took! I know it's short, but just wait to see what I have in store! I'm glad to be back! Hope you guys enjoy, please let me know! Love you all!