ɴɪɴᴇ

boo!
__________________________
"hyung, we got a new kid, can you help pack one of the rooms?" Wonwoo called Seungcheol who raised his brows at wonwoo's word.

If it was a kid chosen by wonwoo, he was kinda scared. The last time that happened, it was Choi Beomgyu and that boy was a troublemaker.

But he had to also say, wonwoo has really high standards for the kids wonwoo had picked were all extremely talented.

namingly Choi Beomgyu and Vernon who wonwoo dragged along with him while they were on a mission.

Dino stared at his boyfriend as he carefully removed the modified watch off the sleeping boy who was lying on the makeshift stretcher, connecting it to the computer and hacking his way into the watch, analyzing what the boy had done to it.

"7 minutes Vernon, your skills are dying " Hoshi joked as Vernon rolled his eyes.

"He modified the firewall of the system- it's so fucking hard to Crack in " Vernon argued as wonwoo glanced at it, nodding in admiration.

Upon reaching the base, jeonghan and Seungcheol had already prepared the room and offered the carry the poor boy there as the other members, especially heesung was tired.

"You did a good job heesung " Joshua smiled as dk pulled him into his arms as heesung thanked the guy and left to shower and rest. It was afterall, a tiring day.

"Go look after him" Wonwoo pointed to the room as mingyu started following wonwoo, successfully pissing him off.

The younger pouted and went into the room, seeing the boy on a drip and sleeping soundly.

Jun then entered the room in curiosity, and the first thing he said when he saw the sleeping boy was.

"DAmn he's hot"

And mingyu was judging.

Judging extremely intensively as the Chinese smirked.