ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

loser!

"Expected the unexpected. Hybe asking us to join the gang...wow wow wow "

Sunghoon leaned forward and looked at DK in his eyes.

"Xu Minghao, Lee Chan, Choi Beomgyu. You already have 3 elite snipers under you, why do you need 2 more?" Sunghoon asked as Joshua laughed.

"Because the underground is turning dangerous sweetie, the 2 of you cannot survive simply based on shooting people from a distance. You cannot and will not" Joshua explained as Sunoo looked at him defensively.

Joshua was indirectly calling them weak.

But deep inside, they all knew it was true. The underground society was changing and it will soon be impossible for the 2 snipers to rely solely on their shooting skills to survive. They needed support.

"Answer my question, Lee" Sunghoon snarled as Seokmin smiled, clearly unfazed by the fact that the younger called him by his surname, nor the fact that heesung flinched.

"Because we are creating a new unit. A unit with the elites, a unit with the lost. Jake Sim, Jay Park and this guy here. If you take up the offer, they will respectively be your hacker, weapontry and strategist. " DK said coolly as Sunghoon glanced at Heesung.

"Who the Fuck are they" Sunghoon continued as DK laughed.

" Jake Sim, the one who had hacked into KPG'S system and stole almost half their assets. Was big news wasn't it? Jay Park the dude that set TMD on fire, kinda also showed that TMD'S hacking is shitty. Lee Heesung, the one who planned the revenge in KPG" Jeonghan introduced as Sunoo raised his brows, interested.

Dokyeom smiled as the guys looked clearly interested in the deal, he patted Jeonghan's hand to signal tk him to pass him the card and smiled

"Come to this place in 2 days if you are interested, Park. Press the button under the dustbin. We will be on watch out on that day. " DK tossed a card to Sunghoon and explained . Before leaving together with the rest as Seungkwan was waiting for them outside, leaving the 2 boys inside the Cafe they had just tress passed.

Sunghoon raised his brows as he stated at the card, looking at the car drive away, he stood up and stretched himself.

Looking at the address, he smirked and crush the paper, burning it in the process as sunoo looked at the older curiously.

Sunghoon laughed and patted sunoo's back.

"Pack up Sunoo, we got a gang to join"