ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

drunk!

_________________________________

"Jeonghan hyung, let's go" Dokyeom smiled as both of them alighted from the car, and made their way to the rooftop where Sunoo was supposedly resting.

"Jake did a really brief background check on them" Dokyeom started as he remembered the information Jake had presented on the way here.

"Yang Jungwon and Nishimaru Riki,17 and 16 years old..man we are getting old" Dokyeom sighed as they climbed the stairs to the rooftop where a small house was down there.

"shut up!" sunoo shouted as a giggle was heard, staring at each other, jeonghan sighed and knocked on the door, only to be received by the older of the 2.

"I swear Nishimaru Riki, I will fucking kill you-" Sunoo's voice could be heard as Jungwon looked at them in apology.

"Hi, Yoon Jeonghan-ssi and Lee Seokmin-ssi. I have been expecting you" Jungwon said seriously as he let the 2 in, only to see a flyimg giraffe plushie fly across the room, smacking the other guy, Riki, They assumed.

"Sunoo, what the. fuck" Jeonghan sighed as the younger whispered an oopsie.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Yang Jungwon, sold to TMD at the age of 7 and that is my younger brother, not biologically but we are close, Nishimaru Riki, or also known as Ni-ki" Jungwon started as Jeonghan raised his brows. He frankly did not give 2 shits about those 2 but-

"Hybe owes us 2" Jungwon started as Dokyeom looked at him , confused.

"One, for exposing TMD's plan to your hacker, Two, for saving that kid down there that can't shut up" Ni-ki said as Sunoo yelled " I'm your hyung, you brat!"

"and what do you want in return?" Dokyeom asked as Jungwon motioned to them to seat down.

" I don't want a lot from you guys, "Jungwon started, as he looked at Dokyeom seriously in the eyes, "Ni-ki and I were sold to TMD at a young age and was forced to join as part of the recruitment committee in the gang ( "it's a lame thing" ni-ki's voice could be hear in the background), Ni-ki was forced to be used as a child associative while I was a trader as well as frontman before we escaped"Jungwon said seriously as Jeonghan looked at him suspiciously.

"How did you escaped?"

"Someone bombed one of the factory that we were forced in and we escaped"Jungwon said seriously as Dokyeom realised that both of them had bandages on their ankle.

"What's that?" Dokyeom asked as Jungwon removed the bandage, revealing raw meat and parts of a skin being cut off.

" we were being tattooed on our ankle as a child and we had cut off the skin." Ni-ki explained as Dokyeom winced slightly.

Jeonghan looked at Dokyeom in the eyes and passed a message to him.

They were not lying.