Missing Each Other

Rohan

Damn she is pressurising me to tell her the reason. She will not look at me after what I did. But she will dig it out of me.

Divya "I am waiting. Tell me fast. " I said.

Rohan "My company was facing losses from the last few months. I didn't inform you all so that you guys don't get worried . I didn't let Mom even know about it. The night after your engagement I ended up in a bar . There I collided with Rishita. She got to know about your engagement and like always she persuaded me for being in a relationship with her. When I denied. She opened about the history of my company. She was willing to buy 30% shares of the company in a secretive way and in return I had to be in a relationship with her . My mind was so much preoccupied with everything that I ended up accepting it and from that day nothing is good in my life." I said.

Divya "Such an idiot you are. You could have talked to Papa, Ashok Uncle , Hridhan Uncle or Hrithik. This is the highest level of stupidity." I said. This was really bullshit.

Rohan " I wanted to handle it myself. I wanted to prove that I can also handle business as Dad would do. Although I am not great like him. " I said.

Divya "Who said you can't handle business? You are such a talented businessman. But sometimes you need guidance in your life. I am sure if Uncle would have been here he would have guided you. Rohan we have stepped into the business world.
Rise and Fall is common. But that doesn't mean that if we ask for guidance or advice it would prove that we are not capable of handling business. " I made him understand.

Rohan "I am sorry Divi. I just fucked up." I said.

Divya "You must be idiot. Okay drop me home now. We will talk about it tomorrow. " I said .

Rohan " Aye Aye Captain." I said and she chuckled. I pecked her lips. "I love you." I said.

Divya "I love you too." I said.

Niharika

3 months passed away and nothing is same. I have turned into a complete loser. Losing my friend, to the person I fell for . Once me ,Ro and Divi had endless conversations and now we don't even text each other.

Lewis "Hey Niha is the order ready?"I asked.

Niharika "Yup just a second. " I said and garnished the food. "Here you go." I said passing him the plate.

Lewis "Smells delicious." I said taking in the aroma of the food.

Niharika "I know." I said and winked at him. "Hurry up or the food will get cold. " I said him and he nodded and left to serve the food. My mobile beeped and I unlocked the screen.

Divi : Call me when you are free. I have something big to share 😊.

Seeing the text I breath a sigh of relief. She is happy. But is she and Hrithik getting married soon? Hrithik! How is he? Is he fine? Is he happy ? Did he finally move on happily? Yes he must be . After all that was what all I wanted from him. The thought broke my heart. Ya the reason for her happiness must be this.

Me : Okay 🤗. I texted back.

After my work was over. I took my bag and left from the restaurant with Lewis in his car.

Lewis "So when are you leaving for India?" I asked.

Niharika " Next week Monday." I said .

Lewis " And when will you be back?" I asked.

Niharika "3 weeks later." I said.

Lewis "I will miss you." I said.

Niharika "I will miss you and Oliver a lot too. Specially Oliver." I said.