Life Vs Death

Now Death and Grice are plotting another vengeance and mysteries figure showed up at Mega City One, rise of Biker, Punk and Anarchist Gangsters and Gangs are on the rise, but Cosmic Punks is a New World Order, killing Judges and Chief Punk is stripping people off and now is the time to stop him permanently and Dredd and Hershey would waste no time in bringing a man down to Justice.

In Sector 44, Judges can't enter, if they do, then they die, and many Judges are held hostage and Corrupt Judges are now Reformed and this time, Dredd formed a Gang and became a Gangster with Judges in it, he decided to go out there and raid, Dredd and Hershey lead a Special Task Force Team too, in a shootout that happened, Cosmic Punk Thugs got defeated and killed, Dredd entered their territory and using their guns, shot down and took away blocks of Cosmic Punks and before their Chief Punk would find out.

Punk and Hershey agreed to a deal and in a duel, Hershey defeated 9 men, Dredd provided Backup, after that fight, Punks respected Dredd and The Law, whereas on the other hand, Riots erupted as Orlok challenged Judge Dredd and Judge Hershey and planning the mastermind was Judge Jura Edgar, who would take over Mega City One, and run as Emperor, Judge Cal and Rico Dredd and Grice are dead, so many won't be a problem and Judge Joseph Dredd and Judge Barbara Hershey would be a problem and now Judge Death, Judge Grice and Judge Edgar teamed up, causing a new coalition of Judges, to avenge the fallen comrades and to fight a new, Dredd helped Sisters Of Death and is now expecting their help, Edgar has Cancer and Dredd hid the reports, forging a new one, Undead can be killed, Multilation and Burning (Judge Fire is an exception) and Dark Magic (Sisters Of Death and Judge Mortis are exceptional) and now Sisters Of Death made love with Street Judges and are now reformed and Dredd bombed down Orlok and Mean Machine resulting in a fight where Judge Hershey attacked and saved Judge Dredd from kidnapping and Judge Hershey and Judge Dredd escaped.

After a few weeks, Judge Dredd finally ree countered, and attacked, and defeated Orlok and Mean Machine, who escaped and challenged another rematch soon enough, now Judge Grice was becoming a Nuisance, being Mayor, Dredd had Survillence and got Judge Grice against Chief Judges and Judge Grice attacked Galen Demarco and Spike Harvey Rotten, where Spike stabbed and killed him Immidiately and Clan Techie and Judge Anderson came back and helped Dredd and Hershey helped kill off many goons and now Judge Grice got a clear opening only for Judge Dredd to shoot him dead and say we're even with Judge Hershey.

Sisters located and Dredd killed and defeated Rico again and send him back to Mega City Four and defeated and killed Judge Death.

Sisters betrayed him but Dredd blew them all apart ending them all and challenged Orlok and Mean Machine, defeating them both, and arresting them, deported them to Mega City Three back again.

Dredd and Hershey married and walked away becoming Superheroes to Mega City One and forever immortalizing thier names before leaving for Jungle Cities and Resorts.

The End.