| 3 | - | Beautiful male |

Half an hour later I sit in the tree with a black mask that covers the entire face. I sit there and wait for the man to come back, and just as I sit in my thoughts I hear footsteps come closer to me. "I have been half an hour, give me a signal for if you are here" I take the apple that has been eaten of and throws it on the ground near him "Good, I got a plan - I will make this less obvious to see, I am going on a small walk with a girl - I will take you with us in the shadows, follow me and do not lose sight of me" I throw another apple on the ground as in response. "Good follow me, be quiet and stay away from the lights" He walks to the right the other way he came from, I jump to the ground and climbs up on a roof to follow him. 

"Ah your ma-" The man shoves his finger in front of his mouth to shut her up "Call me sir, for now, now let us go - I got a route I would like to go it is not that long" The girl blushes and follows him. As I walk from roof to roof, I hear their convocation and it makes me want to throw up with the way the girl speaks "When can I meet your father, we have been together for-", "Let us not talk about that", "But-" The man stops up and looks at her "I do not wish to talk about this - when I say no I mean it ms." The girl bows her head for a second, they continue to walk for a few minutes what feels like hours until stop in front of a big wall, a big house on the left side, a garden in the middle and a second small wall that leads to some sort of stone house. I look down at the man, who I get eye contact with - his eyes go from me to the wall before he turns back to the girl. "Let us end the walk here, I got someone to visit - my friend shall follow you home" The girl whines and hugs the man's arm only for him to groan "But I want to stay with you, honey - can I not stay with you for the night? I am your girlfriend, you should be with me" She says only for him to pull her off his arm "You are not my girlfriend ms. now follow my friend before something happens" The girl does not get a chance to talk before another man pulls her away from him. After a few moments they are gone, I throw something on the ground near the light for him to see "Step away from the lights" He does as I tell. 

As soon as he gets away from the light and into the shadow I jump down to the ground two meters away from him. I pull him ever farther away from the light to make sure no one will see. "Where is tiger, your deal first," I say, I see his face better. His face structure is amazing, his eyes stand out together with his lips that are a bit bigger than Namjoon's lips. His jawline is sharp but is still round on the edges. It amazes me that a man can look this beautiful. 
Maybe it is because I live in the mountains and never see my kind daily. But if everyone looks like this man, then the world must be full of beauties.

"I know that I am handsome, no need to stare", "Do not stare, just admire beauty" Say as my grip on my sword tightens. "I am not beautiful, I am handsome - I am a man, not a woman" The smirk on my face grows for a second, he can not see it but maybe he imagines someone smirk. I lean closer for a second "Men can be beautiful, there are just not many of them" The man's face freezes for a second before he says: "Let us get back to work. You might have seen the stone house - there is the tiger, get it out before anyone sees you - meet me here when you are done, my second part of the deal must also be done" I nod and bow to leave.

I climb on the trees and jump on the stone wall without making a sound. I observe the area around the stone house. With the soldiers walking around observing everything and everyone it might get harder to get the baby quickly without getting noticed. 
In the corner of my eye, a soldier walks away from the stone house for a second, and that is when I take the chance to step in before someone else takes the spot.

The sound of soldiers speaking is getting louder and louder "Heard that the tiger is getting sick. We can not feed it meat, it needs the mother's milk" Monsters are the only thing that comes to my mind, the baby is only a baby it needs the mother and not stupid meat for now. Of course, it is getting sick, no food means hunger and hunger means that the body is overworking to stay alive. I take the chance to knock them out before someone else comes around to watch over the tiger. 

The very quiet sound of a tiger fills the room, and as I sneak around the corner I see the coast free. The view of the small tiger that lays on some hay with a small blanket over it breaks my heart. The view of the nasty water and nasty cells makes me want to kill them all, the tiger is innocent and those people are not. Cruel people. Just as I step closer I bow down on my knees to reach out for the baby, breaking the lock will only make soldiers come by. The baby smells my hand and tries to come closer with the power it has left. And just as it gets close enough I take it out from the cell's rails, and into my arms. I quickly leave as I hear someone coming close. 

I leave the stone house and leave over the wall, not getting caught. I get the baby wrapped up in my clothes and walks back to the spot to meet the stranger. "Got it?" I hear from the side, I turn my head and see the man, I nod and show him. 

"Good now get the mask off"